Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-13-2019, 07:30 PM
Planar Protector

Talking August 27th Earthquake - Please GMs

A nice Morning August 27th earthquake to troll all the WoW converts on WoWs opening day would be a wonderful treat to all the EQ faithful!
Old 08-14-2019, 09:17 PM
Aviak

People genuinely excited over WoW classic won't care about the 275th King Tormax spawn on a content-locked server.
Old 08-14-2019, 09:30 PM
Fire Giant

I was moderately excited over WoW classic but my enthusiasm died with what I saw on the beta servers and all the changes from the original that were put in. Layering looks like pure crap if you're trying to play with friends, melee lead distance to strike is unreal, the mob drops are absolutely inflated from original... I could go on for several paragraphs.

I might give it a shot a month after launch depending on the overall quality that's in the version (and assuming Layering is off), but no thanks for launch day. Give us an Earthquake or not, I'll be over here.
Old 08-14-2019, 11:38 PM
Sarnak

Would be nice!
https://wiki.project1999.com/Magelo_Blueeepinya
Old 08-14-2019, 11:59 PM
Planar Protector

Wow classic sounds not classic

/thread
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 08-15-2019, 01:41 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by NegaStoat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was moderately excited over WoW classic but my enthusiasm died with what I saw on the beta servers and all the changes from the original that were put in. Layering looks like pure crap if you're trying to play with friends, melee lead distance to strike is unreal, the mob drops are absolutely inflated from original... I could go on for several paragraphs.

I might give it a shot a month after launch depending on the overall quality that's in the version (and assuming Layering is off), but no thanks for launch day. Give us an Earthquake or not, I'll be over here.
Been trying to find something like this - tell me more.
Old 08-15-2019, 07:10 AM
Planar Protector

Yes, the paragraphs please.
Old 08-15-2019, 08:13 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by NegaStoat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The small number of servers they are opening is hilariously stupid. Layering is so easily exploitable as well. I'll probably wait a few weeks before checking it out to see if they open up more servers.
Old 08-15-2019, 11:01 AM
Sarnak

Fuck wow classic. Should have been there for nost, that was fun and I'm glad it was shut down. Everyone that decides to play blizzards classic server are supporting them shutting down private serveres.

Fuck blizzard, Fuck classic wow. P99 for life
Old 08-15-2019, 05:47 PM
Planar Protector

It'll go to shit if it doesn't have the classic feel. I still think there's going to be some kind of unclassic cash shop.