Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Trading Hub

Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2017, 09:19 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjellan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just chiming in to say that about a dozen people have told me in-game that Shamsade is indeed an alt of the Dawn Believers GL. Take that for whatever it's worth.
Khorulak,

If you left without even talking to me that shows more about your character than anything else. I have a 56 druid main (Allio). You're well aware that I have one of every class on p99. All fully twinked. I've made close to 1 million plat TOTAL over 2 and a half years. And all of it came from farming seafuries and jboot MQs. Why would I need to scam anyone of anything?

I'd also absolutely love to know where this rumor that I'm Shamsade came from. Other than what was clearly a joke by one of these people here.

You saw the quality of people in the guild, man. Everyone is good people. You get tons of humans together and one of them is bound to be like shamsade. But overall the overwhelming majority of people on p99 in general are mature adults. The overall quality of the sever as a whole is fantastic. We have a great guild, a great server, and I'm almost 100% sure shamsade is already banned because the GMs don't mess around with this kind of thing.

You're free to leave my guild off of a wildly irresponsible and totally unsubstantiated claim by one person who was clearly joking - but that really and truly says more about you than us.

In the future make sure you talk to people you accuse of heavy things like this.

^^^ Wrote that to Khorulak. It applies to anyone who thinks a 56 druid has a need to scam anyone out of a few thousand worth of plat.

As I said: I have one of every class and here are the names of all of them -

Allio, Venon, Kiffin, Boglurk, Royle, Goonga (my real shaman, not shamsade), Riovanni, Vinico, Efreetti, Sunstar, Mastrus, Raiyu, Saintana, and Mcduff.

For the record I have a 34 troll shaman. I own a fungi AND an ikky bp.

It's grossly irresponsible to accuse someone of something without a single shred of evidence. I've been on p99 for 2 and a half years now. It's pretty shitty to have to defend myself of an accusation this gross. I take pride in being a good dude.

What I'd like to know from you is who are these "dozen people" who said this? How would they know something like that? Or are you just a troll? Asking genuinely and without sarcasm.

This isn't something to joke about. Reputation is everything on p99 and really on any eq server. We're all trying to have a good time. And as I said - someone who's got one of every class fully twinked, with a 56 druid and 56 necro, has zero need to scam anyone out of a few items.
Old 03-04-2017, 09:20 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by oracle333 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Reputation is everything in eq.
We call it faction in this game

Why did you copy paste the same comment in the same thread in the same 10 minutes? If it's not true, why are you being so incredibly defensive and accusatory?
Old 03-04-2017, 10:21 AM
Banned

easy guys.. this isnt a rnf thread [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] just trying to warn our community to be more careful
Old 03-04-2017, 11:25 AM
Kobold

I think for me the bottom line isn't so much about Sham(whatever). It's the lesson learned to never give someone an item unless they give you the money or an equal valued item in trade if they are wanting to "fashion" it. To me it's just common sense, but it may be a lesson that needs to be learned by some.
Old 03-04-2017, 11:33 AM
Sarnak

Can confirm that Allio isn't Shamsade... talked to both of them and their level of intelligence is too far apart for it to the be the same person. No one is that good of an actor.
Old 03-04-2017, 11:44 AM
Banned

I can confirm Allio IS Shamsade. I grouped with shamsade at Mistmoore pond about a week ago. I am a ikky SK with a fungi and I was talking about how having a regrowth would be so awesome with my already high regen. Shamsade quickly responded that he would log on a druid to buff me. He logged out, came back as Allio, buffed me up and back to Shamsade he was. He did these buffs 3 or 4 times. If Shamsade is not Allio's alt then Allio definitely had access to Shamsade's account or vice versa.
Closed Thread