Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2017, 08:53 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by debuilder [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just copy pasting this from the other thread about shamsade, apparently lots of people are saying it's Allio's alt.
If everyone knew it was the guild leader then they would know the character name
Old 03-04-2017, 09:04 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just facts [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if this true why don't your guild "make right" vs the people that your guild members did wrong to.
from reading and talking to people it does feel like there has been alot more dishonest acts since your guild tag appeared....

if you are honest about that the guild leadership isn't involved and you care about your tag, make right the wrongs your guild member did, replace the items your guild tagged member stole.

until you do everyone should do a /w all dawn and save that list, as a list of people not to be trusted.
Hah cuz of one bad egg....lovely
Old 03-04-2017, 09:11 AM
Sarnak

This dude tried to pull the same stunt with me a few days ago. Wasn't nearly of valuable of an item, but wanted to know what it looked like on an ogre and wanted to try it on. I told him no, and he said WELL YOUR GOING TO LOSE A GREAT DEAL AND NO ONE ELSE WOULD BUY THIS. I just /ignored him. Felt shady from the get go.
Old 03-04-2017, 09:25 AM
Aviak

TO ANYONE WHO THINKS ALLIO IS SHAMSADE:

This is Allio here. I'm not really enjoying the fact that ONE clown of a person suddenly makes an entire guild "tarnished." And I'm truly not enjoying being accused of being the idiot who scammed people. Read this and make your own conclusion, but do so with evidence. Not the throwaway comments of a few trolls or gullible individuals.

Originally Posted by Kjellan View Post
Just chiming in to say that about a dozen people have told me in-game that Shamsade is indeed an alt of the Dawn Believers GL. Take that for whatever it's worth.

Khorulak,

If you left without even talking to me that shows more about your character than anything else. I have a 56 druid main (Allio). You're well aware that I have one of every class on p99. All fully twinked. I've made close to 1 million plat TOTAL over 2 and a half years. And all of it came from farming seafuries and jboot MQs. Why would I need to scam anyone of anything?

I'd also absolutely love to know where this rumor that I'm Shamsade came from. Other than what was clearly a joke by one of these people here.

You saw the quality of people in the guild, man. Everyone is good people. You get tons of humans together and one of them is bound to be like shamsade. But overall the overwhelming majority of people on p99 in general are mature adults. The overall quality of the sever as a whole is fantastic. We have a great guild, a great server, and I'm almost 100% sure shamsade is already banned because the GMs don't mess around with this kind of thing.

You're free to leave my guild off of a wildly irresponsible and totally unsubstantiated claim by one person who was clearly joking - but that really and truly says more about you than us.

In the future make sure you talk to people you accuse of heavy things like this.

^^^ Wrote that to Khorulak. It applies to anyone who thinks a 56 druid has a need to scam anyone out of a few thousand worth of plat.

As I said: I have one of every class and here are the names of all of them -

Allio, Venon, Kiffin, Boglurk, Royle, Goonga (my real shaman, not shamsade), Riovanni, Vinico, Efreetti, Sunstar, Mastrus, Raiyu, Saintana, and Mcduff.

For the record I have a 34 troll shaman. I own a fungi AND an ikky bp.

It's grossly irresponsible to accuse someone of something without a single shred of evidence. I've been on p99 for 2 and a half years now. It's pretty shitty to have to defend myself of an accusation this gross. I take pride in being a good dude.

What I'd like to know from you is who are these "dozen people" who said this? How would they know something like that? Or are you just a troll? Asking genuinely and without sarcasm.

This isn't something to joke about. Reputation is everything on p99 and really on any eq server. We're all trying to have a good time. And as I said - someone who's got one of every class fully twinked, with a 56 druid and 56 necro, has zero need to scam anyone out of a few items.
Old 03-04-2017, 09:28 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rysky [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hah cuz of one bad egg....lovely
Rysky, thank you for being the awesome person you are. It's funny that you and Khorulak are the two highest necros (aside from Sesserdrix) in our guild.

He jumps ship because of one grossly irresponsible rumor and the desire to go raid (event though we're getting close ish to raid level ourselves). Meanwhile you stay because you're loyal.

Thank you for that, brother.
Old 03-04-2017, 09:32 AM
Aviak

To anyone who judges an entire guild off of one person (who is clearly no longer a member in that guild):

As I said in my long response - p99 as a whole is filled with GREAT people. Quality, kind, intelligent people who are mature adults and just want to have fun playing a game they grew up with.

That's why I mass invite to my guild. Because the odds say almost 10 out of 10 people are gonna be awesome.

For every shamsade there's 100 more who know what morals and integrity mean.

Dawn Believers as a whole is filled with amazing people and I love all of them.
Old 03-04-2017, 09:34 AM
Fire Giant

Shamsade attempted same thing with me but I think he had already been kicked from Dawn Believers. I don't fault the guild at all and though I don't think randomly inviting everyone is great policy it has seemed to bring a lot of low levels and new players together. Every time I run through newbie areas i've seen some full groups of new players leveling together all tagged in DB and to me its nice to see.

I do not believe that Shamsade was the leaders alt because the few (albeit short) interactions I've had with Allio were polite, kind and even refusing dobations for ports whereas the one interaction I had with Shamsade was unintelligible, ignorant and very immature.
Old 03-04-2017, 09:43 AM
Sarnak

I wonder if he had only scammed Sprawlz if he'd be hailed a hero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ssepticbank - Trader <Azure Guard>
Old 03-04-2017, 10:39 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by oracle333 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Khorulak,

If you left without even talking to me that shows more about your character than anything else. I have a 56 druid main (Allio). You're well aware that I have one of every class on p99. All fully twinked. I've made close to 1 million plat TOTAL over 2 and a half years. And all of it came from farming seafuries and jboot MQs. Why would I need to scam anyone of anything?

I'd also absolutely love to know where this rumor that I'm Shamsade came from. Other than what was clearly a joke by one of these people here.

You saw the quality of people in the guild, man. Everyone is good people. You get tons of humans together and one of them is bound to be like shamsade. But overall the overwhelming majority of people on p99 in general are mature adults. The overall quality of the sever as a whole is fantastic. We have a great guild, a great server, and I'm almost 100% sure shamsade is already banned because the GMs don't mess around with this kind of thing.

You're free to leave my guild off of a wildly irresponsible and totally unsubstantiated claim by one person who was clearly joking - but that really and truly says more about you than us.

In the future make sure you talk to people you accuse of heavy things like this.

I didn't know you had experience with all the classes and whatnot since I was fairly new to this guild anyways since I've only been in it less then a month if that... but like I said in my original post I was planning on leaving anyways to find a guild that is ready to raid so once I hit 46+ I can maybe participate in raiding. I'm not sure who I told this, but I never gotten this high before on live... since when EQ first came out I was still young and it sort of drove me away how difficult it was back then.

I decided to then try it again and so far I am having a blast... so now that I am 46 and at the raid level I am going to look for a guild that is more casual on the raid scene (since never raided before) so I can raid often to learn the ropes and I guess because of this whole shamsade thing and when the forums exploded with with a bunch of posts about this, and now searching DB guild in google the first or top of the list is about the scam that I decided to leave sooner then I thought.

Also Allio, I didn't mind being in DB - it was a good leveling guild since I could find people my level to group with. I was first invited into this guild randomly when I grouped with a few my level (this was back when I was level 20 something) in unrest and I decided to accept it not really thinking or reading about the guild, I guess in the guild was helpful in my earlier levels to find people around my level to group or duo with and I even met some friends that I leveled/grouped with.

I guess what is done is done and we cannot change the past, so I myself am looking towards the future with me leveling and I guess raiding and I hope you have safe travels along with anyone else of <Dawn Believers>.

This is Khorulak, signing out. 46 (soon to be 47) Iksar Necro, may Cazic-Thule bless us in our time of need.
Old 03-04-2017, 11:24 AM
Banned

I can confirm Allio IS Shamsade. I grouped with shamsade at Mistmoore pond about a week ago. I am a ikky SK with a fungi and I was talking about how having a regrowth would be so awesome with my already high regen. Shamsade quickly responded that he would log on a druid to buff me. He logged out, came back as Allio, buffed me up and back to Shamsade he was. He did these buffs 3 or 4 times. If Shamsade is not Allio's alt then Allio definitely had access to Shamsade's account or vice versa.
Last edited by welly321; 03-04-2017 at 11:45 AM..
Closed Thread