Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-14-2017, 04:02 PM
Large Bat

Default How long does getting an IP Exemption usually take?

Hey there, I recently moved into my brothers house, and we both play EQ. I want to be able to play at the same time as him on the same IP, but unfortunately it wont let me without petitioning for an IP Exemption. We both made those posts about 4-5 days ago and still haven't gotten the exemption.. anyone know how long this might take?

I'm havin withdrawals.
Old 05-14-2017, 04:05 PM
Sarnak

I think like a couple weeks... it's not too bad but you can still play one char.

"if the rules are all you use to determine what you should or shouldn't do, you're probably an a-hole" -soup

Hooden • Xegony enchanter '00 - '02 • <Aeternus> from SoD '06 - '07
Old 05-14-2017, 04:27 PM
Planar Protector

They do them in batches, consider it like waiting for the boat in Freeport/Butcher. Sometimes it turns up right away, sometimes it just sailed off before you arrived [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-14-2017, 05:36 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They do them in batches, consider it like waiting for the boat in Freeport/Butcher. Sometimes it turns up right away, sometimes it just sailed off before you arrived [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And sometimes you fall off and drown.
Old 05-14-2017, 05:42 PM
Planar Protector

I can't believe no one has ridiculed the OP with accusations of him pretending to have a brother to cover up his 2-boxing scheme!
Old 05-14-2017, 10:53 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can't believe no one has ridiculed the OP with accusations of him pretending to have a brother to cover up his 2-boxing scheme!
That's very sexist... he could have a sister...
Old 05-15-2017, 07:32 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadlyfury [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's very sexist... he could have a sister...
He says specifically, he wants to play with his brother, at his brothers house. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-15-2017, 07:35 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike0q1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey there, I recently moved into my brothers house, and we both play EQ. I want to be able to play at the same time as him on the same IP, but unfortunately it wont let me without petitioning for an IP Exemption. We both made those posts about 4-5 days ago and still haven't gotten the exemption.. anyone know how long this might take?

I'm havin withdrawals.
I did one last year so my son could play with me while he was visiting. Unfortunately it took about 5 weeks, so by the time it was addressed I didn't need it anymore.
Old 05-15-2017, 09:52 AM
Fire Giant

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
shuks did, he was just subtle about it:

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuklak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think like a couple weeks... it's not too bad but you can still play one char.
i was gonna commend him on him stealth. i almost not notice it too.
Old 05-15-2017, 10:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelonpai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
shuks did, he was just subtle about it:

i was gonna commend him on him stealth. i almost not notice it too.
rofl.... I don't think he is that clever. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread