Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2015, 01:36 PM
Orc

Default EQ 2002 PoP Ere?

I'm not sure how directly related this site is to the Facebook page but some people on Facebook on the group had mentioned a PoP release on an '02 ere of p99.

My question is, is this true? this is the era that my entire in-laws favor from EQ and I can't entirely argue either because the books make travel a lot easier when starting fresh toons.

So come on guys. Let me know if this is true and if so can I have a rough time frame on when to expect it?

Thanks.
Last edited by Jobitussin; 11-15-2015 at 01:37 PM.. Reason: Edit: Sorry for mispelling "Era" in the post title XD
Old 11-15-2015, 01:53 PM
Fire Giant

It's not.

Blue
: Seniksin | Jarshale
Red: Sieg | Cazissa
Old 11-15-2015, 01:56 PM
Fire Giant

Despite PoP being the most popular choice, Devs want to end it here, with possible custom content. Maybe they will change their mind.
Old 11-15-2015, 02:02 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarshale [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tankdan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Despite PoP being the most popular choice, Devs want to end it here, with possible custom content. Maybe they will change their mind.
I know on the p99 server it wont but any chance there will be one on the server list? or is there already? Now im waiting on a response in the fb group wondering why the hell it was mentioned. hm
Old 11-15-2015, 02:09 PM
Kobold

http://www.p2002.com
Old 11-15-2015, 02:25 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tollen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
oh wow. thank you very much. i see it has a low population but my in-laws and may be leaving p99 if this goes well. nothing against you classic fanatics XD but travel is tough here on p99 need me some pok books lol
Old 11-15-2015, 09:14 PM
Sarnak

Higher pop: www.takproject.net
Old 11-15-2015, 09:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Higher pop: www.takproject.net
Much better choice.
Old 11-15-2015, 10:53 PM
Orc

Lol much better is in the eyes of the beholder.

But I do have the agree PoP is one of the best era. Both TAK and p2002 are in kunark. P2002 will be launching velious here shortly, we have almost all the quests finished and all zone populated. We are just putting the final touches and testing for release.

TAK will be in kunark for atleast another year.

Both servers have pok open, and beast lords available to play.
Old 11-16-2015, 01:01 AM
VIP / Contributor

P99's Velious was in development for over 8 years - and rightfully so, Nilbog spent time gathering emotes, hail text, and other stuff from EQMac. Was it worth waiting for? Arguably so.

Play whichever server you want but I will only recommend TAK due to the accuracy factor of the server - and TAKProject is open source so any changes that come in can be audited by the community.

Don't take opinions from forums, though - try them both and see which one fits your playstyle. Bigger numbers and accurate content doesn't always mean it's for you.

“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.” — Aristotle
Closed Thread