Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 04-17-2016, 10:43 PM
Orc

OK, I'm old and have a little trouble with the computer sometimes, that's my excuse anyway.
I downloaded the zip file and opened it in my "uifiles" folder. Is there something else I need to do? I'm using windowz 10.
In game, I select this skin from the options menu but there is no change to my interface. I am running on the second from highest resolution.
Thanks.
Old 05-08-2016, 06:10 PM
Fire Giant

I don't know if this has been asked before because I don't feel like toggling through 69 pages of posts...

Is it possible to change the Pet status box so it shows either a percentage of health or the pet's health as a number. It would just be a copy version of the characters HP, Mana and Endurance bars with the green HP numbers and the Blue Mana numbers.

Has this been done before or could this be done as an update?
Old 05-08-2016, 08:50 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumbo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't know if this has been asked before because I don't feel like toggling through 69 pages of posts...

Is it possible to change the Pet status box so it shows either a percentage of health or the pet's health as a number. It would just be a copy version of the characters HP, Mana and Endurance bars with the green HP numbers and the Blue Mana numbers.

Don't think you can display pet's HP as a number, but you can definitely have a percentage for pet's health in the pet window because my pet window has one. I'm using qqui UI, so you could try dowloading that and either using that pet window or looking at the code to figure out how to modify the Duxa window to have it.
Old 05-17-2016, 09:36 AM
Orc

I would like to get the Spell Buff / Affect window in a horizontal angle.
Old 06-16-2016, 01:32 AM
Aviak

Can the clickable icons in the custom hotbar window be changed?

I'd like to have Chest and Wrist1 there, like so: https://i.imgur.com/WHQ2wUr.png
Old 07-12-2016, 03:38 AM
Aviak

Dropped the stand alone UI into my uifiles folder, go into game, load ui and it just flashes the screen after 2 seconds and goes back to default UI... any ideas?

Only thing of note is I am using WinEQ2
Old 10-01-2016, 10:36 AM
Skeleton

Love the UI, thank you! One question. I hate the elementals looking like blobs, any way to put them back to what they looked like before I installed Duxa?

Chiana
Old 10-13-2016, 10:34 PM
Decaying Skeleton

i downloaded it and it is saying spell list outdated and my character no longer shows up help!
Old 10-14-2016, 07:05 PM
Decaying Skeleton

I am trying to start playing p99 and found this so,, with a fresh install of titanium i used this but i think it's trying to log in on sony servers. it says my password is wrong.
Old 10-31-2016, 04:36 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumbo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Answering an old post but I had the same problem:

Open up the EQUI_PetInfoWindow with notepad and change those 2 lines at the end from:

<!--<Pieces>PIW_Pet_HPLabel</Pieces>
<Pieces>PIW_Pet_HPPercLabel</Pieces>-->

to:

<Pieces>PIW_Pet_HPLabel</Pieces>
<!--<Pieces>PIW_Pet_HPPercLabel</Pieces>-->

Tadam!