Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-19-2016, 03:24 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienfanatik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love how P99 even has a live chat area just like EQ had in the early days. I remember spending hours just talking to devs/CS reps and other players in EQ's extremely primitive chat UI. I am delighted that P99 continues that tradition, which is why I donated the other day.

P.S. As I commented when I made the Paypal donation, I'd love to see P99 also offer a Patreon option so that we can set up a reoccurring donation. I don't mind paying for the experience at all.
There is an option to do a reoccurring donation, I set one up months ago! Just look carefully on the donation page and you will find how to do it.
Old 12-19-2016, 03:25 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dear Rogean and staff,

Thank you for taking time out of your undoubtedly busy holiday schedule to update and maintain these servers. I'm sorry some of my peers have been less than tactful about the ETA. The rest of us appreciate the work that you are doing.

Love,
Halliel
^
Old 12-19-2016, 03:28 PM
Orc

did the hamster die again? you should try guinea pig's they live longer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-19-2016, 03:29 PM
Orc

I hope everything is going okay would love to have like a time frame like a guess on when the servers might be up so we can have some hopes lol.

But thank you guys for keeping the servers up and well maintained!!
Old 12-19-2016, 03:33 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dear Rogean and staff,

Thank you for taking time out of your undoubtedly busy holiday schedule to update and maintain these servers. I'm sorry some of my peers have been less than tactful about the ETA. The rest of us appreciate the work that you are doing.

Love,
Halliel
^^^
Old 12-19-2016, 03:35 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Dear Rogean and staff,

Love,
Halliel
^^^^ keep it bumpin!
Endz - Necro
>>Join the Riot<<
Old 12-19-2016, 03:37 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default thx for the wonderful work you do

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-19-2016, 03:41 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Thank you guys (and gals?) for all of your hard work. Happy Holidays or All hail Innorruk which ever you prefer.
Old 12-19-2016, 03:54 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who plans their holiday around a reboot of an emulated EverQuest server? That's the real question.

Exactly. Professional assistance is needed to reexamine your priorities if this is the case.
Old 12-19-2016, 04:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who plans their holiday around a reboot of an emulated EverQuest server? That's the real question.
After years of p99, it's a real question you already know the answer to! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread