Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-26-2019, 03:35 PM
Fire Giant

Not too late for trivial loot code!

/s

But the existence of the trivial loot code, shows how the designers felt about this type of thing.

I think my issue with this particular example is how good of a place to exp Crushbone TR is. Like if you wanna farm, do it at a cash camp not on the exp super highway.
Old 11-26-2019, 03:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by El-Hefe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Come on OP.

Name and shame, we wanna know who the jerk was.
It's cold this week in MY town! Got snow yesterday in the hood [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-26-2019, 04:11 PM
Kobold

The amount of shitty behavior on this server is killing the fun for me.
Old 11-26-2019, 04:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by flacidpenguin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The amount of shitty behavior on this server is killing the fun for me.
Haha got any characters around level 11? Let's take on the world as a non shitty behavior duo!
Old 11-26-2019, 04:39 PM
Fire Giant

If hes quoting rules at you, quote them back at him.
In this instance, CB is an outdoor zone, outdoor zones have very simple camp rules, one person can claim one spawn point as camped, everything else is fte. Sure, they can also fte everything else, and still claim there one spawn. But technically, there is nothing stopping anyone else from getting fte on any of the non claimed spawns.
Old 11-26-2019, 04:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreenk317 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In this instance, CB is an outdoor zone, outdoor zones have very simple camp rules, one person can claim one spawn point as camped, everything else is fte. Sure, they can also fte everything else, and still claim there one spawn. But technically, there is nothing stopping anyone else from getting fte on any of the non claimed spawns.
Old 11-26-2019, 05:04 PM
Sarnak

so is mistmoore, so is unrest - all contain defined camps
Old 11-26-2019, 05:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreenk317 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I thought CB is considered a dungeon for the purpose of the rules?
Old 11-26-2019, 05:41 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I thought CB is considered a dungeon for the purpose of the rules?
Oddly there are a list of rules:
http://wiki.project1999.com/Camp_Rules#Antonica

MM is exempted, but CB is not. Probably simply overlooked on the wiki.
Old 11-30-2019, 03:58 PM
Kobold

I got one better for you. Travelled to crush the other day seeking a black heart. As soon as I entered the throne room some bard started yelling at me in all caps that I need to stay out of the way and that they had D'vinn camped. Proceeded to petition me and tell lies to my guild and take screenshots of me when I went up to the tower. I sat there for 4 or 5 hours while I was supposedly 5th in line for the black heart, a near worthless no drop item used in a quest in oggok. Why 4 or 5 hours? Because they were intentionally leaving the PH up for the spawn and then stealing D'vinn everytime I got him to spawn. Don't expect people to be civil, just play by the rules and worry about yourself because we have some boobs on the server rn.
Closed Thread