Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2020, 01:58 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by bktroost [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Not that you need to be aware of this, but for about 6 months after I left I worked as an outside consultant for Sirken reviewing raid petitions. As you know, he didn't raid himself so he didn't have a lot of insider info on how things were being manipulated. I never reviewed peitions involving AG for obvious bias reasons. During that time he told me that there were more raid petitions in that 6 months on AG than the entire 6 years i was leading.
AG didnt see petitions for 6 years under your rule because we didnt contest anything. We zerged uncontested mobs with Omni+Europa. Real raiding will always result in some sort of conflict.

Hello Kitty Island Adventure on TAKP does sound real fun tho
Old 11-01-2020, 01:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggets [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
AG didnt see petitions for 6 years under your rule because we didnt contest anything. We zerged uncontested mobs with Omni+Europa. Real raiding will always result in some sort of conflict.

Hello Kitty Island Adventure on TAKP does sound real fun tho
Lold, Grats omni
Old 11-01-2020, 01:59 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
NAG is hardly an alliance. It's one guild with two guild tags. One discord, one chat channel, one dkp system, one leadership team.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-01-2020, 02:00 PM
Aviak

Gutterbrain's post says it.
Old 11-01-2020, 02:04 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Lol Nemce the kid who thinks he got fouled too hard playing pick up basketball so he takes the only ball back home with home. You're an adult?

We'll be far better off with even less association to you and your pathetic little power trip.
Old 11-01-2020, 02:06 PM
Sarnak

So wait wait wait

There is an AG on a bot server called TAKP, where one of the ex leaders of AG plays.

His guild was just a casual gathering until he left, and some other folks in AG stepped up and became a competing guild

now he is mad that AG is known for being a raiding guild on p99 and wants the name back?

What sort of virgin ginger Z gen snowflake are you omg lol
Old 11-01-2020, 02:09 PM
Fire Giant

Let’s say some guy creates a company. Let’s say he builds up said company and all the other companies around marvel at how well he treats his employees; as well as how well he treats the employees of said other companies. Let’s say that this man expands his company on a new continent and again all the companies in this new land marvel at how well he treats everyone.

The man is so busy that he appoints a CEO to run the first company but then starts to hear that the company is being run completely different to what he expected. People in the new land have been asking if this is what the company is about.

What does the owner do? Does he ask his CEO to run the company as he envisioned? Does he fire the CEO and hire a new one? Does he sell the company sans the name so that his vision stays intact? - he does whatever he wants because he is still the sole shareholder.

You can knock Nemce as much as you want but just seeing some of these posts by current AG members tells me volumes as to how much the guild has changed. I don’t expect to get an invite to whatever the new guild becomes and to be honest I probably wouldn’t want it anyhow. To those who still play when I did here good luck to you all and enjoy p99, TAKP will always be open to you if you need a break.
Old 11-01-2020, 02:11 PM
Kobold

This is a clever way for Nemce to continue playing TAKP because he can't raid on p99 nor will the members of it.
Old 11-01-2020, 02:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
NAG is hardly an alliance. It's one guild with two guild tags. One discord, one chat channel, one dkp system, one leadership team.
So...an alliance. Got it.
Old 11-01-2020, 02:13 PM
Planar Protector

This is the most elaborate "consider TAKP" pitch ever, red server recruiters take note.
Closed Thread