Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-21-2021, 11:39 AM
Banned

I had a lot of fun and made good money charming the named spellcaster (forget his name) bandit at the bandit camp along the zone wall in East Karana. He is super underconned, with much more health than the bandits around him, and is a spellcaster to boot

If you charm and haste him, he can more than wreck the entire camp with enough health left over to take out a gorge hound or 2. Yah, you do miss out on some exp, but it’s quite fun and profitable due to the bronze weaps and bandit sashes (which can be turned in for more bronze weaps) they drop. I think I made about 1kpp at that camp alone, and it is often free as all the druids (which is usually half of any zone) are animal charming the gorge hounds to kill other gorge hounds

Other noteable good charm targets are the evil eyes in the zone (or evil eyes anywhere really), which are also notorious undercons meaning very powerful for their level. Also shaman mobs make decent pets IF you aren’t reverse charming (otherwise they make bad pets if you want them to lose the fight) because they will heal themselves to prolong their ability to kill stuff. Although not nearly as often as they heal themselves if you are killing them for some reason. And of course rogue mobs are great for backstabs