Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-08-2021, 12:12 PM
Fire Giant

Probably the only rent you can afford outside of Alabama you southern-fried inbred hillbilly.
Old 05-08-2021, 12:13 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Probably the only rent you can afford outside of Alabama you southern-fried inbred hillbilly.
Sorry the south bothers you so much, roll tide.
Old 05-08-2021, 12:33 PM
Fire Giant

How thread started:
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

How thread is going:

Expected.

Sorry OP, get good and click faster and harder. GMs changed this RW mechanics specifically for people like you.
Old 05-08-2021, 12:46 PM
Aviak

I miss the old vraxx
Old 05-08-2021, 12:54 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yinein [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I miss the old vraxx
I do too. hope you're well buddy
Old 05-08-2021, 01:02 PM
Planar Protector

Yinein being from a shitty flyover state is the least surprising thing ever.
Old 05-08-2021, 01:04 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by reznor_ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How thread started:

How thread is going:

Expected.

Sorry OP, get good and click faster and harder. GMs changed this RW mechanics specifically for people like you.
Can someone explain how autofireable clicking is competitive in any meaningful way? I think Racing is dumb but it is actually competitive.
Old 05-08-2021, 01:05 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by reznor_ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I do too. hope you're well buddy
Yea not too bad , just working mostly .
Old 05-09-2021, 01:28 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just defending his guild. It's hard to know that your guild has bugged out Tunare trash dozens of times when you're a 2% RA raider. For that matter if you just sit in camp and DPS/heal you could be blissfully unaware for a long time.
Old 05-11-2021, 10:07 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrkTheSlayer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Way back in the beginning, a lot of people thought the warders didn’t respawn because the server failed to kill the sleeper. So a lot of people were gearing up better then the previous attempt before they tried: a lot of people woke the sleeper thinking it was killable. Was really fun to follow I’m sure, I heard about it cause I didn’t get my own soe account till a couple months after luclin. I remember seeing the cover of friona vie on the moon with a pirate kerra, it was like Conan meets Star Wars I though.

Anyway, Rallos is the last server with the sleeper, some troll is in ooc and all over the forums talking about him and his goons waking him: so all the top guilds got together to kill the sleeper when he did: they had figured out a way to use pathing to their advantage and were successfully beating the sleeper down. GMs intervened and stopped the fight, this is when most people accepted that the sleeper was not meant to be killed. Some people still held on to the old theory.

Fast foward to like 2003 or 4: all those above listed guilds, b(lood)rotherhood of the spider, afterlife, foh and a few other top notch guilds were afforded the opportunity to attempt to kill the sleeper, they did and it’s didn’t drop anything.
Well Magis Imperial Magicus, wudan, Ascending dawn on Rallos killed sleeper. To my knowledge and searches done None of Brotherhood, Spider, Afterlife, or foh killed sleeper as their servers had already awakened him and had it run it's course running to yeli killing him and despawning. Unless they did it on a test server and never posted it anywhere cause no searches turn up nothing. Rallos with around 200+ folks they would send in 30 melee's at a time or so when the DT aoe went out mages and necros ran in and pulled corpses to be rez'd while another 30 or so squad of melee ran in and they did that over and over till it was dead. After a gm popped up 100% rez'd any corpses they could gave everyone 2 aa's for free to say sorry for the lost exp and everyone got a title as well.
Closed Thread