Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2015, 08:44 PM
Aviak

Red face Newbie squad to level and play together?

Hi everyone,

Update guys: Seems like we have an interested bard, rogue, cleric on red. Still need a tank, porter, DPS/back up heals.

I've played on project 1999 before and enjoyed myself; I have a lvl troll 38 shaman named Ourro; that's probably lost as I can't remember the password.

I am starting to lose interest in the latest WoW xpac for various reasons so I'm wondering if I could find a team or guild on this server to level up with. I'm willing to play any roll on the team, but I have the most fun with casters. The thing that I really miss about EQ was the grouping where everyone had jobs and breaking camps.

Message me on here or on bnet at Giofighter#1869.

TLDR version: I want to play old EQ with a good group of people.

Apparently this is referred to as a static group [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Ohno; 04-10-2015 at 09:35 PM..
Old 04-06-2015, 11:50 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Bump. We just put together a group in about 2 weeks on this forum and on the P99 reddit. Hope you you can find a good group to play with. If anyone drops out I'll send you a PM. May want to also check out red. That XP bonus is for real! Yea it's pvp and there's twink PK's out there who just want to kill noobs, but a static group will have very little competition for camps and should lvl up super fast. I've put in a few sessions there and the community is great
Old 04-07-2015, 01:08 AM
Skeleton

I just started and I might be interested. The only problem is that the time I have to play is muuuuch less than the time I'd like to play. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] So, I dunno how often I'll be around. Atm, I'm a level 6 dwarf paladin. (That's subject to change) still hanging out in Butcherblock.
Old 04-07-2015, 07:37 PM
Aviak

I'm looking to play mainly on the weekends/Friday night right now. I've been having some long days at work the last few months so I'm usually beat weekdays.
Old 04-08-2015, 08:43 AM
Skeleton

I'm hoping to get in maybe one weekend night and one or two during the week but it'll be inconsistent most likely. If I'm lucky I'll be able to talk a couple friends into playing but it's not looking good. Atm, I'm Emmet or Malsirian in game but still trying to decide on a class.
Old 04-08-2015, 08:58 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by footlongcorndog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bump. We just put together a group in about 2 weeks on this forum and on the P99 reddit. Hope you you can find a good group to play with. If anyone drops out I'll send you a PM. May want to also check out red. That XP bonus is for real! Yea it's pvp and there's twink PK's out there who just want to kill noobs, but a static group will have very little competition for camps and should lvl up super fast. I've put in a few sessions there and the community is great
Ya know corndog, I was wondering if our Static would do better leveling there but then again not sure everyone is ok with Red, but still a very good option.

Sorry for the derail!
Old 04-08-2015, 09:03 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malsirian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm hoping to get in maybe one weekend night and one or two during the week but it'll be inconsistent most likely. If I'm lucky I'll be able to talk a couple friends into playing but it's not looking good. Atm, I'm Emmet or Malsirian in game but still trying to decide on a class.
Well I am part of footlongcorndog's static and we have a three day schedule not including weekends (since we are coming into summer and ppl get busy during the summer weekends), however if a spot opens up will let you know or can always look into off days for a couple hours when not moving or buying spells on our static chars.

I'm unsure if folks are going to want to add days to our static, thinking we are good for the moment but want to see after we get a couple nights in, but could always look to do something on off hours.
Old 04-08-2015, 03:54 PM
Large Rat

I'm looking for a static group as well -

Ex raider here, was hoping to get started 3-4 days a week starting this weekend [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I was hoping to play a Bard, shoot me a PM if you're still interested and we can put something together?
Old 04-08-2015, 11:27 PM
Aviak

Well I'd like to set up like a perfect dungeon crawling leveling group. Cleric, Tank, Porter, CC, 2 DPS.
Old 04-09-2015, 11:17 AM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohno [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hi everyone,

I've played on project 1999 before and enjoyed myself; I have a lvl troll 38 shaman named Ourro; that's probably lost as I can't remember the password.

I am starting to lose interest in the latest WoW xpac for various reasons so I'm wondering if I could find a team or guild on this server to level up with. I'm willing to play any roll on the team, but I have the most fun with casters. The thing that I really miss about EQ was the grouping where everyone had jobs and breaking camps.

Message me on here or on bnet at Giofighter#1869.

TLDR version: I want to play old EQ with a good group of people.

Apparently this is referred to as a static group [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm a level 11 ogre shaman if you need one, Slithor in game.
Closed Thread