Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-26-2019, 02:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axlrose [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pretty sad a level 30+ enchanter does not use his or her powers to tackle more level appropriate zone.

*awaits the excuse that the items are for his or her alts...
Question. Are you saying you've never farmed anything lower level than you on a higher level main character in order to make yourself some platinum or gear an alt for instance? Gonna call BS on that one.
Old 11-26-2019, 02:59 PM
Sarnak

Isn't there a rule against zone monopolization? I've had whiners jump up my butt when I was factioning in Blackburrow w/ Jak.
Old 11-26-2019, 03:04 PM
Planar Protector

go to Unrest, the TR sucks.
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benanov [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Isn't there a rule against zone monopolization? I've had whiners jump up my butt when I was factioning in Blackburrow w/ Jak.
Holding the throne room in CB is not zone monopolization.
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Question. Are you saying you've never farmed anything lower level than you on a higher level main character in order to make yourself some platinum or gear an alt for instance? Gonna call BS on that one.
I get what you're saying, but just as a general rule, a lvl 30 character could make more platinum farming level appropriate content, and then use that platinum to buy CB belts or whatever item they desire.

Sometimes really good items drop off low level mobs, but this doesn't seem to be one of those cases. This appears to be a lvl 30 enchanter not good enough at the game to do real content so does trivial content instead.
Old 11-26-2019, 03:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endonde [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sometimes really good items drop off low level mobs, but this doesn't seem to be one of those cases. This appears to be a lvl 30 enchanter not good enough at the game to do real content so does trivial content instead.
Lol what? What are you even talking about? This is clearly just someone farming belts and pads to either sell or to level up an alt.

Sure, they could go farm plat to buy belts and pads, and maybe farm that plat quickly, but overall that's still less efficient. They have to go farm the plat, then go to EC/Gfay and hope someone is selling a sufficient amount for them and/or wait around hoping to find multiple sellers over a possibly extended period of time to get to the number that they want. It's faster just to farm the belts/pads and transfer them to the alt.
Old 11-26-2019, 03:10 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Among my small stable of characters, the highest one is level 30. So no, I have not farmed lower level areas to boost my even lower level characters - rather just take the character with the appropriate level to that area. Add that I prefer to solo due to a variety of reasons...
Old 11-26-2019, 03:13 PM
Planar Protector

It’s clear the rules do not allow someone to demand an actual camp being legitimately held. You’re right that it’s in poor taste, but that doesn’t mean we are justified if we try to steal the camp or say something mean. You could try asking nicely, however, and many players will relinquish the camp out of politeness. I think that’s the best option. Anyway, the camp will become available at some point.
Old 11-26-2019, 03:23 PM
Aviak

Yeah there's a difference between legality and decency. The guy has every right to the camp even in the face of a full, level appropriate group. If it were me I'd leave or at least work out a way to share the camp, but that's me.
Old 11-26-2019, 03:29 PM
Fire Giant

Come on OP.

Name and shame, we wanna know who the jerk was.

Find me Monday, Wednesday and Friday @ https://www.twitch.tv/elhefe
Closed Thread