Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 02-22-2021, 03:41 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Hi, im having an issue .

Hello all! Im currently having an issue to where when i launch the game it opens its self into full screen mode when i swap to windowed it works fine but the thing is i lose all of my UI settings plus my key binds. Im not to sure where to start to fix the issue and info with be greatly appreciated.
Old 02-22-2021, 04:36 AM
Orc

Try WinEQ2. Make sure to fully /camp out and not /q, think I remember it helping to save settings.
Old 02-22-2021, 04:43 PM
Planar Protector

I'd try camping out all the way (not /campdesk, quitting, /q, etc...see above post) after you change your settings without going to window mode.

Quit and log back in. See if your settings were saved. Switch to window mode and see if you saved settings are still there.

If that doesn't work try saving your UI settings by copying the file from your EQ folder...and copy and paste it back in before you log in next time. It will at least save you from having to manually reset everything each time.
Old 02-23-2021, 04:20 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gynecologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Try WinEQ2. Make sure to fully /camp out and not /q, think I remember it helping to save settings.
I was /camping and exiting out that way and it didn't change it but after getting WinEQ2 it started saving everything just fine. which is weird to me since my old install didn't have that problem lol .