Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2021, 11:26 PM
Aviak

I just remembered what the CCP call this, its unrestricted warfare. Nothing is off the table. They use the strengths of a country against them.

Like how the USA prides itself on being a melting pot of all races and religions. They CCP gets bots to internet troll propaganda about how raciest a certain race of people in the USA is and then they also teach this in their institutions in our colleges to easily persuaded youth.
They also pay American news networks to post their own propaganda.

Maybe if you don't believe me, maybe if you want to know more, check out the youtube channel China uncensored
Old 05-03-2021, 11:28 PM
Aviak

Definitely would have money on a Mormon then any of those other choices.

But if you give me those three choices and then add a fourth choice for yourself then I shall choose one for myself also...grizzly bear
Last edited by usernamebob27; 05-03-2021 at 11:32 PM..
Old 05-03-2021, 11:34 PM
Planar Protector

Nothing on YouTube is worth watching

The Bible has zero Chinese characters. Pretty much settles it, God doesn’t know them and he never will
Old 05-03-2021, 11:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by usernamebob27 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't know if he's dumbest on the forum...he actually strung some words into full sentences to create a post much longer then Horza's general reply of "Trump lost bro"

thanks for the heads up though Kav
Look, you make your own mind up.
These guys can't handle facts they throw poop at each others and say things that sound smart from a dumb person's point of view but nothing can be backed up.

I provide links and factual educated information but it is not comprised of 144 characters or less so they are not interested plus it contradicts their viewpoints and they would have to click on links and read and we already said 144 characters or less.

Just be critical, research what they say and if you can only find it on the right wing-o-sphere, it's a lie.

I know you talked about Biden not being popular and I think you mean not popular, at least initially, with republicans and democrats are educated and we believe in the coronavirus and the measures taken to reduce spreading chances so Biden actually announced he wouldn't hold rallies the way Trump did.

But do you know anything about astroturfing?

It is rather obvious that real people go to Trump's rallies but most are turfers.
I don't even need to give you examples, be critical, my dude.
Have you ever seen your local conservatives gather together in a church.... well yes, but I mean, in the basement, listening to the complaint of the gathered council of neighbourhood concerned citizen of all stripes and colour and background and try to enact policy based on lived and shared experience and then go on and dumpster food to be able to attract a gathering to push forth direct democracy styled policies that will go up the chain of command.
Usually, right wingers tend to repeat each others because their strength isn't in the political power of their idea but by the reassuring response repeating the same things differently does.
We don't need to try and see what would happen when you let the 1% dictate society, we already have the middle ages for that and if you want to be technical, the dark ages were when the true 1% controlled everything. These ideas are recycled bullshit.

But you do see leftists do annoying grassroot shit all of he time, though.
Nobody is interested, though.

This is why when you have a rich con man saying I will hold a rally it is seen as a political movement but what actual policy was discussed beside lock her up and build the wall? Does he come to listen and connect with his base or to energize them into listening to his words which are the truth and you must listen to this and if you disagree you are fucking dirty. and dude, people kind of like biden.

people kind of liked obama.
people definitely liked franklin delano roosevelt. (the 3 terms president who could ahve done a lot more terms)

this is all beside the point.

Partisanship is a zero sum game.

Whether you on the right, or on the left, you are American.
If a side tackle the other, it might be entertaining but in my history books, it is also described as the slow descent of the political power romans wielded.

Having politics become entertaining is top reason why Rome fell and you guys jump in both feet screaming for blood when the only things you should worry out of a government, which is an entity that you give power to, is if it helps enough people.

And it looks like Americans are failing at basic human decency and taking care of your own, whether you like them or not because that human life is worthy of being lived to its fullest no matter what you think because what good is the government if it just deals punishment rather than help people rise above?

Grow up.
Nobody stole your election.
Everything changes, you must changes with the time and remember, we changed more within the last 50 years than we did in the previous 300 years than we did the previous 200,000 years.

Change is good but we must not forget where we came from just because it has dollars sign on it.

Grow up, don't become like those people who discuss things like psychopaths or like machines would. Everything pushes you to be a shark but you can be whatever you want, remember that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nothing on YouTube is worth watching

The Bible has zero Chinese characters. Pretty much settles it, God doesn’t know them and he never will
You are associating with this sort of man. Know he is Iranian.
And he spew that shit.
Wild what becoming American does to you because if he had these views, in Iran, we wouldn't talk with him right now and it would be for the best.
They do not tolerate this sort of bullshit.
Last edited by Byue; 05-03-2021 at 11:41 PM..
Old 05-03-2021, 11:36 PM
Aviak

Touché Kaveh, Touché.
10/10 you win forum
Old 05-03-2021, 11:48 PM
Banned

yay threads over
Old 05-04-2021, 01:49 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Beautiful and simple.

Frenchy thinks dropping 700 words means his knowledge is vast. His grammar is slop, his ideas are all over. He’s playing whack a mole instead of trying to stay on point...which is that France is the true military might when compared to the US? Truly unhinged from reality.
Old 05-04-2021, 01:52 AM
Planar Protector

Byues the kind guy whos friend would put him in a wood chipper if they were to commit a crime together.
Old 05-04-2021, 01:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Beautiful and simple.

Frenchy thinks dropping 700 words means his knowledge is vast. His grammar is slop, his ideas are all over. He’s playing whack a mole instead of trying to stay on point...which is that France is the true military might when compared to the US? Truly unhinged from reality.
yes. beautiful and simple. Like god created all things equal, first line. second line is fuck the chinese, obviously.

Sorry, this was a long sentence.

let me try to sound more american.

left bad.
trump great.
gg nerdz.
let's race war.
here is kyle rittenhouse gofundme.
Stick it to the lib cucks.

Do I sound smart like you yet?
sorry, finna tryin be smart as u copain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snortles Chortles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yay threads over
that's all it takes?
I play p99 on the daily, you don't know how much time I got to ruin it for everyone with fact based american history.
like did you know America is a continent and not a country?
Or that the USA is the only country to ever nuke another country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Byues the kind guy whos friend would put him in a wood chipper if they were to commit a crime together.

Wrong, we the one putting nazis in the wood chippers together.
We the one you melted over last summer.
Dressing in black.
Doing mischief.
Making you cri thin blue line and shit about law & order.

Nobody has tried to kill me yet.
And most people actually like me.
For like, who I am and shit.

What a radical and foreign concept to you white americans.
You think people like you?
Try showing up at their house without money.

Nobody likes your antics, americunts.
This is probably why you pretend to be Canadian when you get out of the USA.
Last edited by Byue; 05-04-2021 at 02:17 AM..
Old 05-04-2021, 02:05 AM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] at the byue novel
Closed Thread