Smile

I've started drinking coffee with ginseng. good stuff, feeling great ^^
Old 10-15-2018, 11:35 AM
Planar Protector

Sorry you didn't get grindz.
Old 10-15-2018, 11:57 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterbonkers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
finally cutting soda for good. been weaning myself off for the past few weeks and it's time to just take the plunge. was up to half a dozen cans a day at my highest. past few weeks been 1-2 cans a day. today was the first full day with nothing. probably going to suck worse in the coming days.

my life's miserable and being overweight doesn't help. part of me counted on being dead by now and it hasn't happened, so why not go for something extreme anyways. once I'm okay with just water, gonna limit myself to just nothing but baked whole potatoes for two weeks a la Penn jillette. probably a terrible idea but we'll see. here's to weight loss... gains(?)
We gotchu here man! Gainz is a pretty positive place. This thread is for the most part, the safest place to be on these forums haha. Start little man, the unhealthier and bigger you are the easier it's gonna be for you to lose weight right out the gate.. Cut little things like soda out, and take in some H20 and watch pounds drop, then choose something else to cut out. Always start with your diet, then get into some physical activities! But you working towards soda will be enough to take one at once, so don't overdue it! We gotchu bud!! You made me smile this morning with making some changes!
Old 10-16-2018, 09:40 AM
Planar Protector

4th night in a row. One more to go and then I'm off for 5. Pretty excited to go ham for 5 days straight.

Sustaining my weight and getting a little "rest" period while I work. Even though it's long hours, I'm not destroying my body in the gym. I'm up to 156.6, with a goal of 160 for now. I guess I'll work on 170 next. I'm sustaining weight as eating becomes easier.

I obtained a right wrist injury a couple of weeks ago. I started taping it and laying off some of the few exercises that tweak it. It's definitely feeling a lot better. The leg is still acting up, and in some cases worse than before. I'm trying to be patient with it. We'll have to see how that plays out.

Aside from the minor injuries, gains are coming along nicely. I'm the strongest I've ever been. Labs and vitals are good. Things are going well.

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 10-16-2018, 09:58 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
4th night in a row. One more to go and then I'm off for 5. Pretty excited to go ham for 5 days straight.

Sustaining my weight and getting a little "rest" period while I work. Even though it's long hours, I'm not destroying my body in the gym. I'm up to 156.6, with a goal of 160 for now. I guess I'll work on 170 next. I'm sustaining weight as eating becomes easier.

I obtained a right wrist injury a couple of weeks ago. I started taping it and laying off some of the few exercises that tweak it. It's definitely feeling a lot better. The leg is still acting up, and in some cases worse than before. I'm trying to be patient with it. We'll have to see how that plays out.

Aside from the minor injuries, gains are coming along nicely. I'm the strongest I've ever been. Labs and vitals are good. Things are going well.
Mornin my man. Does the whole leg injury affect your leg days pretty hard? Have you had to adjust workouts at all to keep the bottom half of your body from lagging behind the top half? With you not being able to go as HAM on leg days?
Old 10-16-2018, 10:14 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjeff100 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mornin my man. Does the whole leg injury affect your leg days pretty hard? Have you had to adjust workouts at all to keep the bottom half of your body from lagging behind the top half? With you not being able to go as HAM on leg days?
Hey bud. Only leg extensions, leg press, and squats. I push through most of the pain. But the answer is yes. I can't go as hard as I would like to on those exercises. Most calves, glutes, or hamstring workouts are fine. I can bike without any issues as well.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 10-16-2018, 10:16 AM
Banned

Leg extensions don't rough up your knees? Dude, i been really diggin glute exercises lately... Feel like a total wuss, but i really do love targeting glutes haha...
Old 10-16-2018, 10:43 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjeff100 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Leg extensions don't rough up your knees? Dude, i been really diggin glute exercises lately... Feel like a total wuss, but i really do love targeting glutes haha...
Leg extensions, leg press, and squats are the most painful is what I meant. Sorry, that was a little confusing. I shouldn't even be up right now.

Yea, glutes are great. Don't ever feel embarrassed doing any muscle groups, especially ones guys shy away from because they believe it's a female workout. Self-confidence and assertiveness are more attractive than trying to be the cool guy. And caring about others negativity will inhibit your progress.

Old 10-16-2018, 10:52 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Leg extensions, leg press, and squats are the most painful is what I meant. Sorry, that was a little confusing. I shouldn't even be up right now.

Yea, glutes are great. Don't ever feel embarrassed doing any muscle groups, especially ones guys shy away from because they believe it's a female workout. Self-confidence and assertiveness are more attractive than trying to be the cool guy. And caring about others negativity will inhibit your progress.
Amen brotha! Leg extensions i definitely steer clear of. Most leg exercises are definitely the riskiest when working out, haha probably why i like the glutes these days, injury seems quite minimal..
Closed Thread