Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2018, 05:13 PM
Banned

grandma doesn't like jokes
Old 10-15-2018, 02:55 PM
Sarnak

RNF has no reason to exist anyway. Why give players a platform where the only incentive is to troll?

If it was removed today, the P99 community would be better for it.
Old 10-15-2018, 03:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by booter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
RNF has no reason to exist anyway. Why give players a platform where the only incentive is to troll?

If it was removed today, the P99 community would be better for it.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 10-15-2018, 03:22 PM
Planar Protector

Could at least merge it with off-topic. Increasingly I find the two boards almost indistinguishable from each other.

Danth
Old 10-15-2018, 03:38 PM
Banned

Trolls today.

Jews tomorrow.
Old 10-15-2018, 03:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by booter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lets remove the containment board! that'll fix everything!
Seriously dont ever get into any kinda moderator position of any kinda community. You can kill even an ant colony with that kinda thinking.
Old 10-15-2018, 03:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jauna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Seriously dont ever get into any kinda moderator position of any kinda community. You can kill even an ant colony with that kinda thinking.
Please. If we got rid of RnF a lot of the trolls would just leave; it's not like we need a "containment board" to keep them around.

If they didn't leave, and tried pulling the same stuff in the normal forums, they'd get banned, which would have the same effect.

And if they didn't leave, joined the normal forums, and acted like normal human beings, no one would have a problem with them sticking around.

But all in all the forums would be a much better place without RnF.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 10-15-2018, 04:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was born yesterday. Heres how things will work.
But your forum account is around 5 years old?
Old 10-15-2018, 04:12 PM
Banned

But seriously, when some drama in server goes down and there is no RnF to go to, you would complain about how it is in the Server Chat and then you would go on to blame that and try to get rid of that. And lets assume you get another inch. You will want another and why stop there and before you know it there are no more forums and you are happy with the peace you wanted in the first place.

But as we forcefully head back to reality with the information you have now you have the option to make yourself happy and give yourself and others what everyone needs. You leaving.

Because lets be honest, what would you give up from leaving the forums right now?

The "petition how long" thread of the week?
The "try red" totw (thread of the week)?
The "not classic additions i think this server needs" totw
The redundant "luclin when" totw
The also redundant "hey im trying to 2box with my 2 year old and like i cant why you guys suck hes dying" totw
Old 10-15-2018, 04:13 PM
Banned

Also forgot to add

The "fuck you im not checking the archive what points should i put into my druid and why is it wisdom" totw
Closed Thread