Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-15-2018, 02:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What if he isn't trolling?
you're gonna make me cry [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-15-2018, 02:58 PM
Banned

I'm not offended at OP.

I'm offended by OPs offense at my nonoffendendness that they misread as offense.

Wonkie nailed it 1000%

My cleric(s) got respectively donated to the guilds I played with. You're all welcome.

OP is a clueless triggered moron virtue signalling artificial pussy.
Old 10-15-2018, 02:59 PM
Banned

Nothing has changed for me. I’ve always been a fan of dot classes (necros, warlocks) and mages/wizards/whatever. I like to watch things rot & suffer.. and blow up. Also, OP, it’s best to pm us if you have specific questions, doing so in public in this cesspool of a community is not a good idea.
Last edited by katrik; 10-15-2018 at 03:02 PM..
Old 10-15-2018, 03:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
omgosh, you're such a goober. OP is just curious. look, there are all sortsa correlations that we know about people and behavior:

women earn less than men
men commit more violent crime than women
blacks play more pro basketball than whites
progressives cry more than conservatives
conservatives are grossed out more easily than progressives

it COULD be that transgender persons DO raid more than other people and if they do, that is a very interesting finding. It could well be that the opposite is true instead. That would also be very interesting because it tells us something. It may not be a useful thing, but we cannot determine hat unless we know the thing and ask more questions.

/bonk
It could be true that if we did a survey of African-Americans on this forum that the majority would like watermelon. That does not make it any less racist to create a survey asking if African-Americans like watermelon.

I don't know how many ways I can repeat this: people play Everquest because of who they are as complete people. They decide what race, what class, whether to raid, etc. because they are people, not because of they are African-American people, female people, bi-sexual people, or whatever.

When you focus on a single, unrelated aspect of who a person is, and say "does it make you different form us normal people in this way? what about in this way?", it says more about you and why you're asking so much about that one aspect, as if it somehow defined everything about those people, then it does about the group you've decided to fixate on.

P.S. And as I said at the start, even if one was serious about conducting a real study on correlations between transgender people and certain playstyles (which, again, would be a weird thing to want to study, and again makes me question the motives of the study's author) ... there aren't nearly enough transgender players in these forums to do a viable study. If you ask three or four people their opinion on something that does not constitute a real scientifically-valid study: it's just a few people's opinions.

And if you decide to extrapolate those opinions into generalizations about all transgender people, you're spreading misinformation, not information. It's just like asking three or four African-American people whether they like basketball or watermelon, and then if they all say yes claiming "all African-American people like basketball and watermelon; perhaps their African-American taste buds make them like the taste of watermelon more than Caucasian-Americans".

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 10-15-2018 at 03:20 PM..
Old 10-15-2018, 03:03 PM
Banned

As a healer, my goal would be to prolong suffering until the utmost moment it could no longer be sustained.

In PvP it was always to deny my enemies satisfaction against their prey. So basically to troll ppl by cockblocking their kills essentially to use terminology everyone is familiar with.

I wouldn't consider myself a healer archetype anymore though.
Old 10-15-2018, 03:22 PM
Planar Protector

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It could be true that if we did a survey of African-Americans on this forum that the majority would like watermelon. That does not make it any less racist to create a survey asking if African-Americans like watermelon.

I don't know how many ways I can repeat this: people play Everquest because of who they are as complete people. They decide what race, what class, whether to raid, etc. because they are people, not because of they are African-American people, female people, bi-sexual people, or whatever.

When you focus on a single, unrelated aspect of who a person is, and say "does it make you different form us normal people in this way? what about in this way?", it says more about you and why you're asking so much about that one aspect, as if it somehow defined everything about those people, then it does about the group you've decided to fixate on.

P.S. And as I said at the start, even if one was serious about conducting a real study on correlations between transgender people and certain playstyles (which, again, would be a weird thing to want to study, and again makes me question the motives of the study's author) ... there aren't nearly enough transgender players in these forums to do a viable study. If you ask three or four people their opinion on something that does not constitute a real scientifically-valid study: it's just a few people's opinions, and if you decide to extrapolate those opinions into generalizations about all transgender people, you're spreading misinformation, not information.
these are retarded thoughts. their retardation exists independent of your race/gender/orientation/identity/sock color. I've been super restrained with you because I always wanted to believe you were sincere no matter how that made me feel, but you need a smack upside the noggin. everyone already said they don't have issue with OP, stop derailing the thread and think about how you might adopt a less regressive schedule of thought. if you wanna continue the convo, make another thread about it.
Old 10-15-2018, 03:26 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by katrik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nothing has changed for me. I’ve always been a fan of dot classes (necros, warlocks) and mages/wizards/whatever. I like to watch things rot & suffer.. and blow up. Also, OP, it’s best to pm us if you have specific questions, doing so in public in this cesspool of a community is not a good idea.
Thanks and I see what you mean about the community being a cesspool; I'm just going to stop feeding the trolls at this point and let things play out.

How exactly am I supposed to find who to PM though?
Old 10-15-2018, 03:29 PM
Planar Protector

Tbh, we’ve learned to talk around the bullshit since this basically happens when any trans topic gets brought up. I’m ok with a public forum for discourse.

America, Nexii, Katrik, Secrets, and myself are the out trans women I’m aware of if you wanted to pursue it that way though.
Old 10-15-2018, 03:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by this user was banned [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks and I see what you mean about the community being a cesspool; I'm just going to stop feeding the trolls at this point and let things play out.

How exactly am I supposed to find who to PM though?
Katrik is the only real woman here, so just give up now while you're ahead.
Old 10-15-2018, 03:32 PM
Banned

Myself, Cecily, Clevergirl, America (or whoever), Nexii (I think). I think there are some more, but I don't know. I myself have been taking HRT since 2005, out and about since 2006, have had breast augmentation, electro, and SRS is scheduled for next year. If you do some digging on this thread, you can see what I look like. Also, most of these transwomen posted above get banned all of the time, so I don't know what their OG names are on this forum (except for Cece). But yes, I don't mind taking PM's.
Closed Thread