Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2017, 12:18 AM
Sarnak

Default What happens when you die.

Is your sentience entirely based on brain chemistry or did God hand-pick your personal soul to be alive and experience this beautiful blessing of a life, while you laid dormant for millions of years before then?

The only logical conclusion, based on what we know, is your existence just returns to the place it did before your brain chemistry was developed enough, like when you get put under anesthesia in surgery or something, except you just don't wake back up(your brain chemistry doesn't return to normal)
Old 11-03-2017, 12:27 AM
Planar Protector

darkness

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 11-03-2017, 12:28 AM
Planar Protector

Is a priori satisfied with ex nilo? The sad thing is how folks stretch these existential opinions into moral decisions. This thread has potential.

I'm not certain, but I think that a massive serotonin flood has been detected in lab mice or rats as they were dieing. Was a few years ago that I ran across a report on that study.
Old 11-03-2017, 12:35 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is a priori satisfied with ex nilo? The sad thing is how folks stretch these existential opinions into moral decisions. This thread has potential.

I'm not certain, but I think that a massive serotonin flood has been detected in lab mice or rats as they were dieing. Was a few years ago that I ran across a report on that study.
Yeah, like when people get pissed off you even mention the possibility that we may have evolved from apes.

All the different thoughts I've had about this always end up going back to an even harder question: How did it all begin? I cannot wrap my head around it. I can understand "life before brain" and "life after brain", I can see they SHOULD be the same.
Old 11-03-2017, 12:49 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-03-2017, 01:06 AM
Planar Protector

DMT release then you fade to black/infinity

Incase you weren't aware the DMT release upon death causes an effect called "time dilation" the final seconds of your death become hours, and your life scenes play before your eyes.

As long as you die a good death, you live for eternity via DMT. Or in religious terms, you go to Heaven essentially.

It's critical that you die a good death if you truly want to experience infinity.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 11-03-2017, 01:12 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
DMT release then you fade to black/infinity

Incase you weren't aware the DMT release upon death causes an effect called "time dilation" the final seconds of your death become hours, and your life scenes play before your eyes.

As long as you die a good death, you live for eternity via DMT. Or in religious terms, you go to Heaven essentially.

It's critical that you die a good death if you truly want to experience infinity.
we talkin kamikaze pearl harbour good or twin towers jihad 42 virgins good?
Old 11-03-2017, 05:17 AM
Planar Protector

You get read a list of why you're a shitty person.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 11-03-2017, 06:27 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by NachtMystium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
we talkin kamikaze pearl harbour good or twin towers jihad 42 virgins good?
Brain needs to be intact, so none of those.

acceptable DMT (humane) deaths:

1) Spear through the chest, bleeding out. Fine. Brain is in tact and DMT will release upon cardiac event from blood loss.

2) Peaceful deathbed death via cancer/heart stoppage is fine (Steve Jobs final remarks on his deathbed indicated he was getting DMT just before he died)

3) Any death where you aren't beaten unconscious before being killed. I.E. getting knocked out and stabbed to death = very bad.

Getting stabbed to death = very good. The slower the cardiac event, the more DMT will have a chance to grant you afterlife. So major artery slicing = BAD.

wasting my time but I figured you needed some physical examples of good deaths. the criteria is any death where you die without losing consciousness.

Dying while awake = VERY good. Steve Jobs died with his eyes open, fully conscious. That is the ideal death.

Many Civil War generals died with their eyes open, fully conscious on their deathbeds from injuries they sustained during combat. VERY GOOD deaths. One famously remarked, paraphrasing here, shouting at top of lungs "READY THE CANNONS TELL CAPTAIN So-and-SO TO READY SUCH AND SUCH...WE NEED.... *voice change, peace washes over him, there is a content tone to his voice, seems to be talking to someone* ahhh ah I see...wait.....I see....take the horses over to that lake there....let's rest a bit...I'm tired now."

I think you get the picture now of what constitutes a GOOD death versus a BAD death.

Old 11-03-2017, 06:27 AM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Closed Thread