Players: 37
Old 05-20-2016, 08:26 AM
Large Bat

its 7am...
last night there was 100+
Old 05-20-2016, 08:49 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by EatitNerd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Decibel been $ trading since before it was cool, dunno why yall are just now payin attention. Server is dead anyway, go ahead and allow RMT imo, maybe it would attract some more players. Can't get much worse
Lol nah man he said it was "given to him"
Old 05-20-2016, 08:52 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samsung [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rmt happens everyday on red, can only imagine the shit going down on blue. Braknars focus isn't red or a lot of players would of been banned by now. So you have losers like Xepiz selling his account and items to Decibel. Don't care that they are my guildmates, shit is wrong and I lost 25+ accounts and many friendships from it, why do these players get away with it?
couldn't agree more sir weazel... i will investigate and skype sirken about it this injustice will not stand
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 05-20-2016, 09:09 AM
Planar Protector

there are few things in life you should ever own 25 of, and emulated eq accounts certainly aren't one of them
Old 05-20-2016, 09:13 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
there are few things in life you should ever own 25 of, and emulated eq accounts certainly aren't one of them
So do you just shut up man
Old 05-20-2016, 09:44 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
to be fair, u did ur share of platlording, maybe as much as the weazel, just better at hiding it since u buy off friends that grind ur shit.
Old 05-20-2016, 11:30 AM
Banned

nobody believes you
Old 05-20-2016, 01:44 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDuck [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
eh, its an open secret me, my crew, and other crews like aimchat all play on servers and then cash out when we are done. I remember talking to the lower on the ladder dudes within aimchat/empire. They were totally under the impression they where going to get equipped super fast, super easily, and then be able to RMT their character for mad $$.

then i truth bombed them, your not going to get shit for ur BIS velious char. its all no drop. noone buys characters, and resellers who do buy them, they buy them cheap to strip them sell the items for plat and then sell the plat for USD. back during kunark the resellers where buying BIS kunark accnts for 500 each, strip out all the items and triple the profit since everything was droppable in kunark.

releasing velious literally made it impossible for resellers to make any money. It's why you saw TMO and BDA both disapear during velious, they where huge RMT scams using under developed adult minds to farm mortgage money.

TLDR version, unless your some kinda junky, the 200 dollars your going to get for your decked out velious toon is not worth it, just keep your character if you arnt going to play and come back and train people until you get banned or something.
Man i was so looking to that big Velious payday where I could sell my BIS rogue for a 2 hour pay cheque.
Old 05-20-2016, 01:49 PM
Planar Protector

No reason to ever sell if you enjoy playing the game, the money that you can get from it is pocket change.

$500 for my bis Kunark char? No thanks, I earn more than that in a day while playing EverQuest at work.

People that want to cash out should just do it and fuck off, the sooner you and your loot are banned, the better.

I will be here until the server shuts down and I will still have every item and platinum coin that I have ever earned.
Last edited by Doctor Jeff; 05-20-2016 at 01:52 PM..
Closed Thread