Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-09-2020, 08:17 AM
Planar Protector

Hehe I have this same topic. I don't have an fbss but I got a whole bunch of cured silk the epic sash headband glowing crook scepter of flame and some special weightless pieces like kobold hide and hp rings. That was the best I could do. I will probably level in qeynos using sneak to train
Old 07-09-2020, 11:35 PM
Planar Protector

I'm definitely making a necro in Kunark. Necros don't need much gear anyway. A not-terrible looking robe and some hp items should do me just fine. May just steal my wizard alt's tradeables if I I end up shelving him in favor of the necro.
Old 07-10-2020, 02:50 AM
Banned

The only thing I need on my iksar necro is that sweet sweet HP regen!

But I totally farmed bullshit items like impskin gloves and batskull earrings. Lazily working on GBS. It's amazing to just log at 9pm game time and track pyzjin, kill or log off if not spawned.

People who actively kill the PHs to chance a spawn are silly IMO. Can just farm other lucrative spots to buy it if you wanna waste more than a single minute to kill a pyzjin.
Old 07-10-2020, 02:57 AM
Banned

in before there's 100 level 1 necros and 100 level 1 mnks day 1 of Kunark
Old 07-10-2020, 08:29 AM
Fire Giant

Planning on grabbing a green silken drape and maybe petrified erudite heart for my necro
Old 07-10-2020, 09:35 AM
Planar Protector

FYI Iksar monks and necros are dubious at bloodsabers and there's a bank. All pro Iksar join me in qeynos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-11-2020, 08:39 AM
Fire Giant

Necro you don't need much. You can spend like 2k and be pretty "twinked" right now. Quest sol ro gloves, boots, stick and robe... 2x 55hp rings... Gator arms, AM pants, a couple scryer bracelets, 4 int ears, mask from goodna, 7 int neck, stein offhand. You're now in a great spot, once iksar with this cheap gear, you're God.
Old 07-11-2020, 09:33 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coridan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Planning on grabbing a green silken drape and maybe petrified erudite heart for my necro
Blasphemy, getting your skull of torture in kurns is a rite of passage.

Whoever tries to get the fresh spawned phinny robe for their level 1 iksar necro Kunark launch day will be the winner of this pissing contest IMO.
Closed Thread