Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: You have been selected for additional screening.
This flimsy mask will surely protect me. 44 20.66%
I have or wish to have the Coronavirus. 24 11.27%
I have some other virus; HIV or maybe viral Meningitis. 7 3.29%
I am already dead. 67 31.46%
On my way to Vegas, Randall Flagg is calling. 32 15.02%
Mossad agents are dancing again. 39 18.31%
Voters: 213. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2020, 02:59 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The sun is a star.

I would say "hope this helps", but I already know it won't.
Whats your point? There's still different objects. And they're not even similar.

These are stars:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

This is the sun:

Old 04-07-2020, 03:07 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I bet there's still idiots gathering in Central Park.
I bet there's still idiots wearing masks and standing 6 feet apart.

Whole thing is nonsense. Should see how insane the grocery store is. And even if it's real its still just the flu, not the plague.

Eat some garlic.
Last edited by Hazek; 04-07-2020 at 03:21 AM..
Old 04-07-2020, 05:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

These are stars:

Orly? Can you post a link to the source of that picture?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is the sun:

At least one thing you've said is correct. Good start!
Old 04-07-2020, 06:17 AM
Sarnak

So last night our Prime Minister, Boris Johnson was taken into intensive care following 'persistent' coronavirus symptoms. A bit unnerving to say the least. The last UK PM to die in office was Lord Palmerston in 1865.
Old 04-07-2020, 06:54 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrombosis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So last night our Prime Minister, Boris Johnson was taken into intensive care following 'persistent' coronavirus symptoms. A bit unnerving to say the least. The last UK PM to die in office was Lord Palmerston in 1865.
I really hope this is a wake up call to all those pissing around at the weekend in parks, and shopping for gardening stuff in The Range
Old 04-07-2020, 07:08 AM
Planar Protector

Water runs off a sphere because the gravitational force of Earth is greater than the gravitational force of the sphere in question. An experiment to prove this otherwise requires A). A sphere with greater mass than earth
B). A basic knowledge of science and
C). The person conducting this experiment to not be stupid enough to practice Islam

hope this helps. Going for a run on Christ’s earth in Houston, Tx. I have a few bullets blessed with Holy Water if you ever feel froggy Hazek
Old 04-07-2020, 08:44 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Water runs off a sphere because the gravitational force of Earth is greater than the gravitational force of the sphere in question. An experiment to prove this otherwise requires A). A sphere with greater mass than earth
B). A basic knowledge of science and
C). The person conducting this experiment to not be stupid enough to practice Islam

hope this helps. Going for a run on Christ’s earth in Houston, Tx. I have a few bullets blessed with Holy Water if you ever feel froggy Hazek
Also, take a cue-ball sized sphere of rock and metal, smoother than any ball you can imagine, dunk it water. The thin layer of water clinging to the surface is magnitudes deeper than our oceans. The earth is mind blowingly enormous.
Old 04-07-2020, 08:48 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A). A sphere with greater mass than earth

The Lord Our God gave me two such spheres. Don't let the size fool you. Each one is denser than Leonardo DiCaprio's current girlfriend.

For my first experiment I'm going to pour warm water over my balls and I need someone underneath to see how the water curves and also if it tastes any different. Going to try to prove gravity and alchemy at the same time!
Old 04-07-2020, 08:53 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretzelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also, take a cue-ball sized sphere of rock and metal, smoother than any ball you can imagine, dunk it water. The thin layer of water clinging to the surface is magnitudes deeper than our oceans. The earth is mind blowingly enormous.
Why waste your breath. They will just say "provide proof" or "sorry you believe NASA sheeple" or similar.

Genuine question: If any of the deniers here actually got COVID and were hospitalized with it (with a confirmed test done in hospital etc) would they admit it? Or just vanish for a bit and lie about it.
Old 04-07-2020, 08:58 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoppkins_Wytchfinder [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Genuine question: If any of the deniers here actually got COVID and were hospitalized with it (with a confirmed test done in hospital etc) would they admit it? Or just vanish for a bit and lie about it.
You then move the goalposts. If backed into a corner then the virus isn't actually what they tell us it is, it didn't actually come from where they said, it has a nefarious purpose that we are being lied to about....etc.
Closed Thread