Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2020, 11:44 PM
Sarnak

This is one person.

"He claimed to be on Airplane island 7/8."

I stopped following when you transferred what should be an individual punishment to extend to an entire guild who had nothing to do with the event and didn't realize they were making a mistake. That's like sentencing people to death who spread the corona virus who didn't know what it was, let alone had it.
Old 04-08-2020, 11:47 PM
Skeleton

What do you mean? If one person abuses the GM's trust in their use of commands to farm an ill-gotten pixel by summoning an entire raid to him (assuming said player was on a necromancer) then the whole raid is obviously complicit.

Wipe it clean.
Old 04-08-2020, 11:48 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Symbioticforks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is one person.

"He claimed to be on Airplane island 7/8."

I stopped following when you transferred what should be an individual punishment to extend to an entire guild who had nothing to do with the event and didn't realize they were making a mistake. That's like sentencing people to death who spread the corona virus who didn't know what it was, let alone had it.
Pretty sure he knew he was cheating by getting the GM to summon him to an island he couldn't clear to and then before getting removed proceeding to summon a bunch of other chars/pals to help clear content he had no right clearing. Maybe don't play with cheaters next time?
Old 04-08-2020, 11:49 PM
Planar Protector

NO csr on the new pvp server™

---
Also this new season of P99 I said would be thrilling
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Last edited by Baler; 04-08-2020 at 11:53 PM.. Reason: PRAS
Old 04-08-2020, 11:54 PM
Fire Giant

Consider Green
Mackaroni <Seal Team> - Human Monk
Old 04-08-2020, 11:58 PM
Sarnak

Apex players been joining The Heretic nearly a year after this happened with no clue. If it was public knowledge this would have been handled when it happened.

Also thank god that one GM didn't summon Tatonka up to Plane of Mischief after that pvp event. The entirety of <Kubby Kombat> would be losing all their ill gotten Thrones gains. - lol
Old 04-09-2020, 12:30 AM
Kobold

GM event was in August.

Not sure when first EOV was killed, but bees were not killed until recently.

It is possible items gained on island 7 were from a rezz up.

Anyone who gained anything from island 8, until bees and sisters were killed, was a participant in the scummery.

Discord text and audio were leaking like a sieve about it. Until recently tons of people had full disc access that weren't even playing on r99.

OOC was ripe with people making jokes and denying the entire thing. Saying no one knew in the guild is not an excuse.

People who didn't know likely didn't know how sky works or even what they were raiding. All they had to do was ask a question and form their own opinion.
Old 04-09-2020, 12:53 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dvusz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1. I wasn't involved in this, didn't even know about this, wasn't in Heretic, and did not benefit knowingly or unknowingly from this. Why am I being punished?

2. Could you please provide a list of (a) raid zones and (b) raid encounters in non-raid zones so that we at least have the information necessary to comply? I just logged in to PoM and was told I was being petitioned for being in a zone with no raid targets where people almost exclusively solo.
Hey look a guy who is always bashing people in positions of authority is now trying to play nice! Get tired of your crusade to execute members law enforcement yet?
Old 04-09-2020, 01:15 AM
Aviak

lol imagine having a server completely to yourself for 6 months and resorting to scamming a GM because you are incapable of killing bumble bees in a classic zone.
Old 04-09-2020, 01:29 AM
Banned

I love Aussies. They always been good to me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYZ6_n7Mpb0
Closed Thread