Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: You have been selected for additional screening.
This flimsy mask will surely protect me. 44 20.66%
I have or wish to have the Coronavirus. 24 11.27%
I have some other virus; HIV or maybe viral Meningitis. 7 3.29%
I am already dead. 67 31.46%
On my way to Vegas, Randall Flagg is calling. 32 15.02%
Mossad agents are dancing again. 39 18.31%
Voters: 213. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2020, 07:19 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoppkins_Wytchfinder [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Seems to me the cost and effort of these "cover ups" far exceeds any reward.

The moon landing sure, possibly worth while for the prestige of "landing first".

Can you explain how we can barely get a few countries to cooperate over the simplest things historically yet somehow 13 countries with space programs can collude to hide something as simple as "flat earth" from us.

What makes it especially unlikely is how much many of these countries hate each other.

I mean come on, IRAN and ISRAEL are on the list of 13 countries with space programs.

Isn't it at all likely that at least one of them at one point has said "You know what? Screw USA, lets tell everyone about the flat earth thing".

Why hasn't there been an independent space program to SHOW the flat earth? Wouldnt that be plausible?

If we can get satelites in orbit we can take a photo of the flat earth. If you are arguing satellites are fake also then its another can of boring worms being opened.

Infact why dont all the flat earthers chip together (there seems to be a lot of you) and make a single use rocket with a camera which will prove ONCE AND FOR ALL what you say.

Isnt that easier than all this hassle you go through to convince people with drawings and theories?
Okay then.
Old 04-09-2020, 07:20 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoppkins_Wytchfinder [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Seems to me the cost and effort of these "cover ups" far exceeds any reward.

The moon landing sure, possibly worth while for the prestige of "landing first".

Can you explain how we can barely get a few countries to cooperate over the simplest things historically yet somehow 13 countries with space programs can collude to hide something as simple as "flat earth" from us.

What makes it especially unlikely is how much many of these countries hate each other.

I mean come on, IRAN and ISRAEL are on the list of 13 countries with space programs.

Isn't it at all likely that at least one of them at one point has said "You know what? Screw USA, lets tell everyone about the flat earth thing".
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Budget_of_NASA
NASA's budget for fiscal year (FY) 2020 is $22.6 billion.

Fake images and movies aren't worth $22.6 billion per year?

Guess they have to post on Twitter sometimes too.

And there's politics involved. Could you imagine if another country openly proved that NASA was lying? Lots of complications. And what would they gain from that?

Quote:
If we can get satelites in orbit we can take a photo of the flat earth.
You'd think NASA could too. But they admit that all of their "pictures" are photoshopped: https://www.nasa.gov/topics/earth/fe...lobe-east.html

They can send a probe to mars but that's still not far enough away for a full photo? yeahokay.gif

Quote:
Infact why dont all the flat earthers chip together (there seems to be a lot of you) and make a single use rocket with a camera which will prove ONCE AND FOR ALL what you say.
Don't need a rocket. And its already been done. There's lots of videos of a high altitude flat horizon without a fisheye lense. But nobody can get past the dome.

They also hide the truth in plain sight:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
If you are arguing satellites are fake also then its another can of boring worms being opened.
That's why you should think for yourself and do your own research. But some people just aren't capable of that. So i'm just replying for the people who can.

But its even harder now because 90% of the search results on Google and Youtube are propaganda.

You used to be able to get real videos from people. Now you gotta scroll through the shill garbage.
Last edited by Hazek; 04-09-2020 at 07:35 AM..
Old 04-09-2020, 08:11 AM
Fire Giant

Wait. Cant get past the dome?

Why what happens? I'm genuinally interested.
Old 04-09-2020, 08:28 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Believe and have faith and you will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secrets [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Look; I'm no expert... but how many of those religions were created before the Salem Witch Trials?

How many witches do we see today?

Either one of two things happened:
1) They were REALLY fucking effective and mere mortals killed all the witches.
or
2) Witches didn't exist, Jesus didn't have magic powers, Religion was founded by some dude finding a plant that makes you feel REALLY good, and nothing was based on science up until the 20th century.

Alternatively, Monty Python was right and you all are bloody loonies.
I am a witch, the mere mortals just killed all the dumb ones, some of us are able to fool the mere mortals into thinking we are just mere mortals ourselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just slept on top of my 5G phone with forum quest active.
Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
I just slept on top of my 5G phone with forum quest active.
PST I love u secrets, don't be mad plxz u are so gud when you are happy.
Old 04-09-2020, 08:29 AM
Planar Protector

PST my 'dome' is pretty sexy.
Old 04-09-2020, 08:37 AM
Planar Protector

Magnet are ss... is magnetism a nazi plot?
Old 04-09-2020, 08:40 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Magnet are ss... is magnetism a nazi plot?
Absolutely, I was banned for racism and sexism multipolar times. R.I.P. freeedom of speech.

Actually I advocate moderation in the end, don't be TOOO racist or simply 'radical' otherwise u will end up with only wierdos surrounding u. Druids smell bad and have hella fleas but at least they are cool and balanced. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-09-2020, 08:45 AM
Planar Protector

Anyway this one is going to really bake ur noodlez hard:

According to Shcrodinger (did I spell that right?) the 'earth' is simultaneously flat and not flat until & depending on how you measure it. GG muRthafrakkaz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Personally as a lady of faith, I get why Einstein had beefs with Schrodie.
Last edited by magnetaress; 04-09-2020 at 08:56 AM..
Old 04-09-2020, 08:51 AM
Banned

Quote:

I'd like to know too. Qur'an says this though...

55:33 O assembly of Jinn and mankind, if you can penetrate the boundaries of the heavens and the earth, then go ahead and penetrate. You will not penetrate without might.

Maybe I should take up the challenge, God willing.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

And I think that's why they always show a crack in the dome because "they've" been trying.
Last edited by Hazek; 04-09-2020 at 08:59 AM..
Old 04-09-2020, 08:53 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secrets [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
2) Witches didn't exist, Jesus didn't have magic powers, Religion was founded by some dude finding a plant that makes you feel REALLY good, and nothing was based on science up until the 20th century.
Ever consider making a podcast about monkies eating poo fungus?
Closed Thread