Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-26-2020, 04:55 AM
Kobold

Default RIP Tyson and Rocky (online cat funeral)

These two teddy bears were my babies. 3 nights ago my apartment burned down. I know I say trolly shi6tt on here, but in reality I hope we all know it's in good fun. In all honesty I don't have many friends to reach out to. I consider you guys as a community somewhat close to me. After passing away, my cats were put into a bag like a piece of trash. I would like to have a sort of funeral for them guys. They were so sweet and the only thing I knew of real love.

While I had a chance to do better I didn't do enough. I had them in a bad situation. I should of moved them out of the slum I was in, but I didn't and now im suffering the consequences of being mentality weak. Please guys if people could just say some kind words.

Here are some videos of the little guys. I don't know how to post anything besides the links. Could somebody embed them?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FjYbZ9DPaiw

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SHINfGNG5VM
Attached Images
File Type: jpg raw.jpg (57.9 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg 12545277_1677405435848504_123426369_n.jpg (96.9 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by choppedandglued; 02-26-2020 at 05:23 AM..
Old 02-26-2020, 06:54 AM
Banned

I'm sorry man.

We all gotta go through it though no matter how it ends.

And they're not in pain anymore even though you'll miss em.

Really cool looking cat also.
Old 02-26-2020, 07:02 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm sorry man.

We all gotta go through it though no matter how it ends.

And they're not in pain anymore even though you'll miss em.

Really cool looking cat also.
Thank you. That's one thing that helps me get through this, is that their suffering is over.
Old 02-26-2020, 07:49 AM
Planar Protector

Sorry for your loss. Don't blame yourself. If you didn't start the fire, it's not your fault. You know those little dudes wouldn't be mad at you.

It's nice that you got videos to remember them by, a lot of people don't really think to make vids of their furry family members.
Old 02-26-2020, 08:42 AM
Fire Giant

Pets are the best. Almost all of mine (Rodents, Cats etc) were all rescue pets, even when we couldnt afford to we took em in. Cats don't care about the state of the house as long as someone pays attention to them.

A cat could live in the white house and be shit bored if people ignore it. You did fine.
Old 02-26-2020, 12:53 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry for your loss. Don't blame yourself. If you didn't start the fire, it's not your fault. You know those little dudes wouldn't be mad at you.

It's nice that you got videos to remember them by, a lot of people don't really think to make vids of their furry family members.
I understand where your coming from, but the apartment was run down, and the ceiling fell in on a lower unit. I tried several jobs to make more money, but my PTSD from Iraq makes it hard to work around certain people. I could of suffered at a job I hated sure, but the things that meant most to me would be safe. If you offered me a million dollars or my cats I would take my cats in a heartbeat. I don't know why I didn't appreciate them more. I want to become a stronger person, but I'll never forgive myself.
Old 02-26-2020, 12:55 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoppkins_Wytchfinder [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pets are the best. Almost all of mine (Rodents, Cats etc) were all rescue pets, even when we couldnt afford to we took em in. Cats don't care about the state of the house as long as someone pays attention to them.

A cat could live in the white house and be shit bored if people ignore it. You did fine.
Yah the sad thing was I wasn't finding time for them towards the end. My one cat would audibly make sad sounds when he could see I was ignoring him. I wish I appreciated what I had.
Old 02-26-2020, 02:51 PM
Planar Protector

RIP your cats man.

Really truly sorry for your loss! /hug

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Old 02-26-2020, 03:47 PM
Banned

Unhappy Sorry, Rest in Peace Tyson & Rocky

They were your cute little champions!! They will always be a part of you, man. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Sorry you lost them, they know you loved them the best your health could handle st the time. Thanks for sharing them with us all. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I'll toast to them later tonight when I have a beer. "To Tyson & Rocky, Rest in Peace."
Old 02-26-2020, 04:04 PM
Banned

i love cats, this is very sad. Cats are special animals, they dont judge, are always happy and do funny shit. They have great little hearts and every cat is awesome.

sorry dude
Closed Thread