Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-28-2020, 02:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by azxten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lower system performance is a known fact and was referenced by the devs in nerfing AE spells.

I showed that lower video performance increases push amount per hit from mobs which directly relates to channeling.

Why are you so against making things classic?
It's an interesting subject, though as I told you it will simply make enchanters more powerful instead of less relative to other classes because other classes don't have 1.0 second casting stun spell.

It also wouldnt surpise me its true and it reminds me of the fall sensitivty of people with poor connections to the server,especially after kunark was released and you had tons of cliffs/hills to navigatepeople with bad connectiosn would get murdered on those hills.

The problem here is you are alleging poor performance was the issue, and hence would fall in the same category of all the other thigns that shouldnt be going on like brds swarm kitting dozens of mobs which no one could do due to server instablity but we have a stable server here now so we have to deal with it.