Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-25-2011, 08:55 AM
Fire Giant

Default Why is everyone against item loot?

Population will be massive regardless. So get a bunch of no drop gear and worst case scenario if u have to, bag ur shit! But don't take out the fun of griefing people by taking their gears! Discuss
Old 08-25-2011, 09:22 AM
Banned

they panzees
Old 08-30-2011, 01:51 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
they panzees
This.
Old 08-25-2011, 09:48 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

I'm all for it, but after like a week everyone runs around naked, or starts mqing because they can't compete. After 2 weeks it's obsolete to even have it enabled. Just avoid it all together or you will just detract new players.
Old 08-25-2011, 11:34 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qauz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm all for it, but after like a week everyone runs around naked, or starts mqing because they can't compete. After 2 weeks it's obsolete to even have it enabled. Just avoid it all together or you will just detract new players.
It won't get to the point where people will run around naked because they had all their gear ganked. I am from RZ so it was fun for me questing and trying to get a full set of no drop. And players who do aren't cut out for pvp. Ya'll neet to play better!!
Old 08-25-2011, 12:07 PM
Planar Protector

Honestly? It's too hardcore for casuals, and doesn't promote bi-curious blubie participation.

Naked casters and the artistry of bagging is order of the day...overall, not much fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
if your reason to be here is to ruin other peoples experiences and grief them off the server, then not only do you not deserve the privilege of playing here, but i will remove your ability to do so.
Old 08-26-2011, 03:23 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humerox [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Honestly? It's too hardcore for casuals, and doesn't promote bi-curious blubie participation.

Naked casters and the artistry of bagging is order of the day...overall, not much fun.
Well, if there is xp loss on pvp death, it might help against naked casters bind rushing or something.
But i'm hoping the server becomes Rallos Zek circa 1999. Where Anti Pks make up about 80% of the server. And the PKers are known and frowned upon. I want all the classic zones to be heavily populated, and it stay that way like p99. I loved ganking on my twink rogue in Gfay/CB. But to make my immersion complete, the server NEEEEEDSS item loot.
Old 08-26-2011, 05:09 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tajin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But i'm hoping the server becomes Rallos Zek circa 1999. Where Anti Pks make up about 80% of the server. And the PKers are known and frowned upon.
i believe you're going to be sadly disappointed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-27-2011, 05:47 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tajin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But i'm hoping the server becomes Rallos Zek circa 1999. Where Anti Pks make up about 80% of the server. And the PKers are known and frowned upon.
You want a PVP server but you don't want any fucking PVP? WHAT?

"I WANTZ US A PEE VEE PEE SERVER!! BUT I WANT 80% OF THE POPULATION TO FROWN UPON PVP"

/boggle

Seriously, I think I kinda know where you're trying to go with it: You don't want it to be a complete slaughterfest 24/7 everywhere you go; an eq classic server with the option of pvp when you want to.

Well, teams server would have helped you out there, but the powers that be don't want it that way... SOOO you get to live with the 24/7 slaughterfest rampage of the big guilds until you can hopefully join one.

Which means that there are probably going to wind up being 2, maybe 3 large guilds fighting eachother... which... is basically like having teams, except teams would have been more noob friendly.

(Yes... teams vs ffa is the dead horse.. and I'm beating the fuck out of it)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darwoth View Post
What is griefing to you anyway? Getting killed without a white glove to the left cheek and a formal declaration of imminent fisticuffs?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceros View Post
If you guys hadn't noticed, mimix ownz all, so just give in.
Old 08-25-2011, 10:33 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
It won't get to the point where people will run around naked because they had all their gear ganked. I am from RZ so it was fun for me questing and trying to get a full set of no drop. And players who do aren't cut out for pvp. Ya'll neet to play better!!

I enjoy the risk factor and Ive had some really nice items ganked off me before.It make the game much harder which I liked and keeps the big mouths in check.If your hardcore pvp you have much more fun being a wanted man lol.
Closed Thread