Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-19-2019, 11:37 AM
Fire Giant

Open spellbook
Meditate
Literally 2 seconds later the sickening CRACK of a critical hit and the mocking laugh of a skeleton.

Sigh
Old 09-19-2019, 11:54 AM
Sarnak

A lot of the popular level-up quests are somewhat more costly for evils, especially in classic.

Qeynos, for example - a lot of the quests for things like Bandit Sashes, Diseased Pelts / Fleshy Orbs - these hurt Bloodsabres faction.

You end up being a little more sensitive as to which quests you can run.

Get used to sneaking around in the shadows and conning as you go.
Old 09-19-2019, 01:32 PM
Planar Protector

Will kithicor be haunted by undead at night? I know it's not until later but was it that way on blue launch?
Old 09-19-2019, 01:36 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lojik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Will kithicor be haunted by undead at night? I know it's not until later but was it that way on blue launch?
Probably not until Plane of Hate's release: https://wiki.project1999.com/Kithicor_Forest
Quote:
Another addendum. Following the opening of the Plane of Hate, this zone has become significantly more dangerous. At night (from 8pm in-game time to 6am), there are many very high level (level 35+) undead in the zone, which are highly aggressive. These undead can also sometimes be found during the day. In addition, different creatures are now appearing here, such as goblin workers and will-o-wisps, which are relatively high level (low teens). Exercise caution when travelling through here, especially at night.
Old 09-19-2019, 02:02 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wurl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Probably not until Plane of Hate's release: https://wiki.project1999.com/Kithicor_Forest
Awesome, I was wondering this as well. I plan to make a Halfling Druid on Green, so I do envision I will need to travel through Kithicor at some point [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Werga ⋆ Level 29 Shaman ⋆ Troll
Taruuk ⋆ Level 14 Necromancer ⋆ Dark Elf

Closed Thread