Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-29-2020, 07:42 AM
Kobold

so u got reported, the gm came but you were at the comp so you answered and didn't get caught this time. or ur botting program is clever enough to detect and signal when you need to rush to your comp

ur boxing and botting is painfully obvious to anyone reading your cringy topics

care to comment on that post about dude sowing your alts and making them DROWN lmao? this has to be in the logs. GMs could check this shit

i don't understand why P99 gms will ban some noob because hey /guarded his pet in gfay to afk kill an orc every 6 minutes or some shit

but let people like you obviously bot and box on a MASSIVE scale throughout all green timeline

i woudlnt be surprised if like 1/3 to 1/2 of all the toons on the manastone or locket /list at any given time were ur boxes/bots

no wonder u got stashes of each item.
Old 12-29-2020, 08:14 AM
Sarnak

Grats
Old 12-29-2020, 08:32 AM
Planar Protector

Already dubious "record" invalidated due to excessive prep time and credible allegations of cheating. Lock or delete thread.
Old 12-29-2020, 09:01 AM
Sarnak

Your computer runs a 21 year old game like dog shit lmao.
Old 12-29-2020, 01:12 PM
Planar Protector

"Credibly accused" -- that was so 2020. I guess I'll let the the GM's ruling and the hours of raw unedited video speak on my behalf.

Like I said, alien-like metallic material only found at secret government facility in Roswell, NM. It's telepathy. 1,000 characters all controlled by one mind. I am thinking of calling it "The Borg." Resistance is futile!

Quote:
  • Q: *silly negative post*
  • A: Thanks for the +1 post. Please like, share, and subscribe.
1 video, 500+ YouTube views, 6 comments, 1 subscriber - keep it coming. Every bump counts!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilstoniakrath
Grats
Thank you! Maybe I got one more speedrun in me [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-29-2020, 04:24 PM
Kobold

nobody says that you botted or boxed in that video you posted. obviously you didn't.

what people say is that u seem to have boxed and botted while hoarding the scrolls, manastones and lockets.

why do you avoid commenting on the fact that people sowed ur alts and made them drown as they were obviously non controled by a human

elf court insists on a reply. the fact that u avoid replying to a clear question means that we are right

we, the regular folk, have to spend days taking shifts and not sleeping for days to camp one stone

can we have an official statement from the devs. if botting is allowed lets all just bot

ps: does ur program support velius? how many beads do u plan on botting
Old 12-29-2020, 05:21 PM
Planar Protector

Here's how you go about getting a cheater banned: https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=347232

Screenshots, logs, names, places, times, petition, wait for GM to show up, watch 'em get banned in real time and get the kill shot. Then post a thread with the all that info to discourage others from cheating.

Catching the bad guys. Feels good man.

If someone has names, screenshots, logs, etc. post 'em up! If I think someone is cheating in any way, I do what I can to record and get 'em busted. See above thread.

Maybe this guy has video of 10+ toons being sowed and drowning all at the same spot. That would be pretty funny. Post 'em if you got 'em.

But maybe, just maybe we got another hater willing to lie? Hmmmm.

I guess we'll see if he post screenshots, videos, names, logs.
Old 12-29-2020, 05:29 PM
Planar Protector

Castle on your next speed run select the class / race combo you think is most suitable to soloing to level 60 and do it without assistance in the quickest amount of play time with no actual prep work except knowing how to play the game.

Then post the grind unedited. It won't be server first to 50 or 60 but it will be solo speed run for a non bard

Maybe make it a non bard.

I would prefer if you don't have your pal's hold camps for you but maybe that can come into play.

Questing of course is allowed but is only questing you did yourself. No twinking at all. Maybe try to do it no-deaths like that legacy of IK guild?? That would probably be a record, no deaths to 60 unassisted.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 12-29-2020, 07:08 PM
Planar Protector

I do have to agree that it’s pretty interesting that Castle won’t explain why his Alts got sowed and ran into the water and drowned. If you’re not botting, how does that occur?

Yet he can’t provide an explanation and throws out other random responses that don’t relate to the specific situation mentioned.

IMO the reason he won’t deny it and instead posts instructions about how to get people banned, is because he knows he did it and doesn’t want to lie in case someone does have screenshots or video of it etc.
Old 12-29-2020, 07:41 PM
Planar Protector

cd288, have you stopped beating your wife? If not, explain why not. You are being credibly accused by someone on the interwebs. Defend yourself!

Do not demand proof. Demanding proof is proof of guilt!

They need to teach logic 101 to the kids these days. And Latin, so the kids would know what plurium interrogationum means.
Last edited by Castle2.0; 12-29-2020 at 07:43 PM..
Closed Thread