Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2015, 11:13 AM
Large Bat

Default Wife and I starting a Necro/Shaman Duo.

Hey all,

My wife and I just started on the Project 1999 server and are longtime players of EQ. We've been avid players since inception and enjoyed a long stint on EQ2 as well. We'd be happy to take any poop gear that's been filling up your bank slots if you're looking to unload. See everyone soon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

-Devox
Old 10-25-2015, 11:57 AM
Sarnak

Welcome Devox! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

As you can see, we have our share of Rogues on P1999.. Do mind the goofballs.

I don't have any old gear, but I can hook you and your wife up with some plat in game to help you get your spells and get going. I'll add you to friends list. Welcome to P1999!

Few quick things -

-East Commonlands tunnel is the major trading hub on P1999.

-"/who all dial" will bring up the guild <Dial a Port>. It's full of druids and wizards who will be happy to port you and your wife around for a donation. I would say most druids in game are happy to port people on a CR (Corpse Run) for free also.

- Ignore the "Rants and Flames" section of the P1999 community board. It isn't representative of the community of a whole. Think of it like the circus?

Have fun!
Old 10-25-2015, 12:37 PM
Large Bat

Thank you so much for the insight. We'll be playing for the most part of today. Well, as long as our baby stays somber, she's been a bit cranky as of late ;p
Old 10-25-2015, 01:09 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeaolena [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Welcome Devox! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

As you can see, we have our share of Rogues on P1999.. Do mind the goofballs.

I don't have any old gear, but I can hook you and your wife up with some plat in game to help you get your spells and get going. I'll add you to friends list. Welcome to P1999!

Few quick things -

-East Commonlands tunnel is the major trading hub on P1999.

-"/who all dial" will bring up the guild <Dial a Port>. It's full of druids and wizards who will be happy to port you and your wife around for a donation. I would say most druids in game are happy to port people on a CR (Corpse Run) for free also.

- Ignore the "Rants and Flames" section of the P1999 community board. It isn't representative of the community of a whole. Think of it like the circus?

Have fun!
Hey! This goof/rogue has given literally tens of thousands of plat away to newbs in need

What have YOU done for the community brah

This guy offered to share his wife and I decided to take him up on his offer, simple as that
Old 10-25-2015, 02:14 PM
Large Bat

Safon - I lol'd, it was a solid post.
Old 10-28-2015, 10:27 PM
Large Bat

So far so good. We've had a lot of help and suggestions. I've personally had the pleasure of speaking with quite a few friendly people on the server and am blown away by how great everyone treats each other. We've made it to level 7 and I think we're going to try the Orc 1 / 2 camps tomorrow in EC.
Old 10-29-2015, 01:36 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by M1das [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So far so good. We've had a lot of help and suggestions. I've personally had the pleasure of speaking with quite a few friendly people on the server and am blown away by how great everyone treats each other. We've made it to level 7 and I think we're going to try the Orc 1 / 2 camps tomorrow in EC.
nice! A small suggestion, go to the tunnels and ask for hp/ac/sow/regen ! it goes a LONG way and will make you mow over those silly orcs with ease.