Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Old 12-02-2022, 06:04 PM
Planar Protector

The trick is to kill the hallway mob and then the gms will let you have the camp for as many hours as you need
Fauvana 60 Erudite Necromancer
Erjav 60 Human Bard
Enjamini 60 Human Magician
Deepwalter 60 Erudite Paladin
Seliel 60 Human Rogue
Enjoii 54 Dark Elf Warrior
Old 12-03-2022, 08:21 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by enjchanter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Seb bugs never fails either
yeah seb bugs is nice because you dont have to deal with other people / the tunnel

just load up bags full of gems and go sell

never will be as good as A4 / drusella / SG but the low risk + not having to tunnel is nice

id say one camp in between seb bugs and the hotly contested camps is that upper floor of ABC - Froggy (bard eye pull helm 5-6k) and Armsman (Truncheon of Doom 10-12k)

theres even a 100% safe spot you can AFK at...outside the door to armsman room you can hop up on that railing, facing the little corner, and can safely med/AFK

If you make mistakes just skip the paci / clear to Froggy for a few cycles just make sure you keep armsman PH down, its less mobs are moar monies
Last edited by Toxigen; 12-03-2022 at 08:28 AM..
Old 12-05-2022, 11:50 AM
Planar Protector

Fair warning
I've never seen the truncheon drop in 5 years and also ppl might realize it's a dumb weapon before you get one
Erjav 60 Human Bard
Seliel 60 Human Rogue
Old 12-05-2022, 02:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by enjchanter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fair warning
I've never seen the truncheon drop in 5 years and also ppl might realize it's a dumb weapon before you get one
It’s a really good weapon on a server stuck in Kunark.

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXX Dung

Old 12-07-2022, 01:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Fair warning
ToD was very good before they nerfed procs and you could stack dex for quick procs and swap. 50% slow is pretty big when you could almost guarantee a proc in the first 20 seconds with it.
Old 12-07-2022, 07:00 AM
Banned

They nerfed procs?
Old 12-07-2022, 09:11 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Fair warning
There are a lot of solo warriors out there these days for some reason. Can get a lot of mileage out of truncheon + bloodpoints.

I've done some wild stuff on my war using it w/ a cleric duo (but ive also got vyem whip and over 5k hp). It really opens up being able to duo w/ necro, druid, and cleric. Its a nice break from the shaman duo meta.

Definitely still worth 10-12k given its drop rate.
Last edited by Toxigen; 12-07-2022 at 09:13 AM..
Old 12-07-2022, 09:25 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There are a lot of solo warriors out there these days for some reason. Can get a lot of mileage out of truncheon + bloodpoints.

I've done some wild stuff on my war using it w/ a cleric duo (but ive also got vyem whip and over 5k hp). It really opens up being able to duo w/ necro, druid, and cleric. Its a nice break from the shaman duo meta.

Definitely still worth 10-12k given its drop rate.

Gnome solo warrior build. Gnome haste, str, dex clickies. Truncheon, Bloodpoints, Herbalist's Spade, Snare whip, Fear axe (sometimes). Cobalt BP and embalmer's skinning knife for self heals.

While there certainly are more efficient methods to level, and you definitely get caught with your pants down from time to time, if you pick your spots right, soloing a warrior can be fun. I had a blast. I mean I definitely took groups whenever I could, I did 55-60 in chardok, soloing at ent and grouping at CE.

I also agree with you that ToD/BP's are super nice for opening up small group options.
Old 12-07-2022, 11:06 AM
Planar Protector

The most fun part about having the proc kit on your warrior is never landing the proc when you actually need it to.

I had everything on my warrior level, 2 stun items, snare, vyemm whip, truncheon, blood points , etc etc

I'd have mobs to 40% before the slow would go off or the mob would run well away before snaree would land or the stuns would never go off while the mob was actually casting.

All while being one the most boringly simple classes in the game
Erjav 60 Human Bard
Seliel 60 Human Rogue
Old 12-07-2022, 11:35 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They nerfed procs?
I am guessing he means that they normalized the proc rates for all weapons at some point on the timeline.

2ppm mainhand (255 dex)
1ppm offhand