Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2018, 02:13 PM
Large Rat

Default Good stuff

Hello people

Just wanting to give out a big thanks for this server/project.

I'm still not sure how I got the game to actually work after downloading 'stuff' and then using other 'things' to make it all go but here I am.

I've only just recently found this place after finding some old EQ boxes while cleaning out my garage. Had a big hit of nostalgia and wondered if something like this existed. Super happy about it!

Unfortunately these days I don't have unlimited time to play as I'm an adult now but wow what a blast!

I have a couple questions now -

1. I can't for the life of me figure out how to see my spell/gear stats of current spells and equipment. I'm sure it's simple but I can't find they mouseover/key to see them?

2. Does Drelzna drop jboots or is it just the quest now? I still have anxiety when entering my girls bedroom as she has all those little stars and moons glowy stickers all over .. brings back horrible memories of my 20 hour camp for those sons o' bitch boots.

I'm sure i'll have tons more questions and I'll do my best to search first ... but for the time being I'm too busy looking for my corpse [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Thanks!
Old 03-02-2018, 09:49 AM
Aviak

Welcome to Project 1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

1.) You will see the stats of item, if you rightclick them for 1-2 seconds. If you move your curosr over the item window it will stay until you hit ESC or click on the top right of the box. There are no spell descriptions though, except for class and level. I highly recommend https://wiki.project1999.com/. You will find info for almost everything you desire, there are also leveling guides, class guides (might want to check them out for your starting stats) and so on.

2.) J-Boots are now only available through the quest. Funny little anecdote about your flashbacks hehe

Good hunting and have fun [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-02-2018, 11:31 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ortnit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Wiki is accurate for P99 and easily the best source of information for maps, spells, gear, class info. There is no in game map so expect to use Wiki Maps pretty extensively.
Closed Thread