Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2015, 11:45 AM
Banned

good on ya for helping the community and being involved Llandris
Old 12-08-2015, 11:46 AM
Fire Giant

not sure how long the server will continue to go for. but until the end comes, maybe we could have an annual event on the anniversary? dunno, kinda sounds corney and tedious
Old 12-08-2015, 11:53 AM
Sarnak

thank you shody and kable that was pretty cool of you guys. thanks gms. that clusterfuck was entertaining as hell. RIP rygrim buddy you woulda loved it.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-08-2015, 12:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolakid [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tamtam 74 19 3.89 Empire XXX
Bokke 215 22 9.77 Friends XXX

yup, looks like you're on top. keep up the good work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smedy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lul

best gear still beat by some guy in rags, aloha
HAHA, smedy and rando suckin Bokke dick. What they fail to realize is Bokke has never killed anyone with gear. Leaderboard does not reflect. Literally everyone knows this and laughs about it on the reg. So warmest. So aloha.
Old 12-08-2015, 02:42 PM
Planar Protector

I know this may be sort of in poor taste, but it really shouldn't take a popular and well liked member of the community passing away to get people off their ass to organize interesting events. Despite the consent lamenting here, the server staff is infinitely more accessible than they were on Live, something that seems to be horribly under utilized.

If you want to properly memorialize someone who enjoyed EverQuest and the R99 community, stop worrying about making him into an NPC and use this event as a spring board into more community driven content.

Just my 2 cents
Old 12-08-2015, 03:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kergan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I know this may be sort of in poor taste, but it really shouldn't take a popular and well liked member of the community passing away to get people off their ass to organize interesting events. Despite the consent lamenting here, the server staff is infinitely more accessible than they were on Live, something that seems to be horribly under utilized.

If you want to properly memorialize someone who enjoyed EverQuest and the R99 community, stop worrying about making him into an NPC and use this event as a spring board into more community driven content.

Just my 2 cents
What lead this to happening were guys quitting and giving away all their stuff. They quit because this guy passed away.

This event won't happen again. People won't show up unless they are going to get items.
Old 12-08-2015, 03:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What lead this to happening were guys quitting and giving away all their stuff. They quit because this guy passed away.

This event won't happen again. People won't show up unless they are going to get items.
There is an absurd amount of wealth on the server. The players have the means to drive these events without question. The willingness to do it has always been the problem, not access to fabulous prizes for events.
Old 12-08-2015, 03:59 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tameth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
HAHA, smedy and rando suckin Bokke dick. What they fail to realize is Bokke has never killed anyone with gear. Leaderboard does not reflect. Literally everyone knows this and laughs about it on the reg. So warmest. So aloha.
Seems like the stormwarden dunked ya today. i laughed about it.
Old 12-08-2015, 04:06 PM
Banned

Who r you tho , I'm laughing about it
Old 12-08-2015, 04:28 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who r you tho , I'm laughing about it
Blueflower Friends Rettiwalk Empire Great Divide August 15 2015 12:03:40 AM