Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-05-2016, 06:19 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

nobody has ever lol'd at a tassador post, you seem bitter all the time
Old 03-05-2016, 06:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nobody has ever lol'd at a tassador post, you seem bitter all the time
That's what I was thinking, the only people that seem to think i'm the worst kind of human being/shit poster are the most serious angry people with no sense of humor, sarcasim, or cynism.

They are so concrete they just might as well be a brick in a wall somewhere [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-05-2016, 06:39 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

i'm legitimately surprised how many people on here still take my posts seriously. has to take a certain level of mental retardation to log onto teamspeak with me every day & not know that my forumsquest is mostly a troll persona. shit i'm saying it in plain english right here and i promise that someone will take my next shitpost seriously.
Old 03-05-2016, 06:41 PM
Banned

like its no big deal when people in empire don't get it, i'm still new and i admittedly don't log on much these days, but when people like seltius repeatedly take me seriously i roll my eyes so far back into my skull that i could paint a picture of my own brain
Old 03-05-2016, 06:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i'm legitimately surprised how many people on here still take my posts seriously. has to take a certain level of mental retardation to log onto teamspeak with me every day & not know that my forumsquest is mostly a troll persona. shit i'm saying it in plain english right here and i promise that someone will take my next shitpost seriously.
I think it's more a disconnect between in person cynasism ... and humor vs read/writing and the creative and no rules stream of conciousness unleashed in a non-linear communications stream.

People don't realize that we aren't sitting there thinking about XYZ all the time, we just have google at our finger tips and access to plenty of data to cherry pick. We can be creative and liberal with our thoughts because there's no lasting damage or direct risk with personal conflict. We don't see eachother every day.

Needless to say my forum jousting is the highest kind of respect I can give a person. It's much like the self talk they fear themselves in their own heads. Or most people deny going down these roads or have the thoughts and squash them. Or hear a whisper in the dark, then squelch it, it's im personal to them.

But coming from an online groupthink conciousness some people can take shit real srs.

Hell I got pretty upset for a day over the buffalo bill comments. It triggerd the fuck out of me. But it's worth it. I feel like I'm beyond it now... hell I could roll a buffalo bill forum account and not feel triggurd, cause I know i'm beautiful. As a human, a woman, and a conscious intellect.

So are you Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-05-2016, 06:49 PM
Banned

Sometimes I wonder if the NSA has figured me out yet, because if not I'm definitely on a lot of lists. Casually holding a text conversation w/ one of my ex girlfriends about how candid photos make me look like I'm going to shoot up a busy airport or movie theater.

Keep ur head up & dont let urself get upset over words on the internet. Most of this community are virgin nerds, dunno why they're so obsessed with trannies when they'll never get far enough with a girl to know the difference.
Old 03-05-2016, 07:23 PM
Sarnak

i'd highly recommend everyone improving their forum experience in this fashion.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lulz.jpg (100.3 KB, 1 views)
Old 03-05-2016, 08:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dacuk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you have to post that you ignored someone you are YT'd on the forumz, thx
Old 03-05-2016, 08:34 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dacuk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pras it
I rarely look or post in the forums but every time I do, these two hentai freaks post irrelevant comments.
Old 03-05-2016, 10:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimonuh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pras it
I rarely look or post in the forums but every time I do, these two hentai freaks post irrelevant comments.
Relavant to wut? LOL This is a 17 yr old elf sim rants and flames.....

Actually OP in this thread is super relevant to the game.... (well OPs OP of reposted thread)

OOT Giants Srsly relevant shit dawg... lots of chinese plat comes out of them islands.

U need to check your privilege.
Closed Thread