Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2019, 07:12 PM
Planar Protector

I love airplane. Great use.
Old 01-04-2019, 08:11 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zekayy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol if Rogean the head hancho kicks a guild out of the zone they obviously did something wrong.
Right. So if you train someone who then trains someone else, your guild is immediately removed from ToV. It doesn't matter if a train was called or what the purpose of that train is. That is the new precedence set. Gunna be a bitch when every single guild has a person just sitting at 4 way, aint it?
Old 01-04-2019, 08:15 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkanjil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As much as I hate this community, gawd I love this community!
Old 01-04-2019, 08:53 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreenk317 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just want to point out that no petition was filed. Rogean saw what he saw and did what he did, I dont think anyone was banned, just asked to leave ToV. And regardless of how you look at it, BG got trained by chillwin. Could icrit have stood still and died and not trained the raid, sure, but so could have chillwin, and it was his train, so it was on him to control them, and he failed to do so.
+1
Old 01-04-2019, 08:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkanjil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
great movie, great gif
Old 01-05-2019, 07:22 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakerees [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How bad does it hurt you to know that despite all that anti Tempest rhetoric that probably happened in those guild chats that Tempest is still above it all and is clearly better than everyone else
How bad does it hurt to know that your guild, <Tempest>, has managed to brainwash you into drinking the kool-aid?
Old 01-05-2019, 07:56 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreenk317 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How bad does it hurt to know that your guild, <Tempest>, has managed to brainwash you into drinking the kool-aid?
How bad is it for you to not be able to pick up on sarcasm and not realize I don't belong to Tempest
Old 01-05-2019, 10:10 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayerofwither [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Right. So if you train someone who then trains someone else, your guild is immediately removed from ToV. It doesn't matter if a train was called or what the purpose of that train is. That is the new precedence set. Gunna be a bitch when every single guild has a person just sitting at 4 way, aint it?
If your guild drops a train on someone in another guild right next to their camp that is your fault. Your 4way analogy doesn't apply because you can't set up a camp there. If your guild drops a train on another guild and causes them to wipe, that is your fault and you should concede, and help them CR.

The wrong thing to do is deny any fault, and then pull the Raid Target anyways. What has gotten lost in a lot of these posts is that Tempest got kicked out of the zone mostly for pulling in and trying to kill LTK after training BG. If the only thing that happened was chillwin's train on Rogue, I seriously doubt that Tempest would have been kicked out of ToV. Tempest should have tried to make it right by helping BG with their CR and helping out with rezzes. Instead, they insisted that everyone else was in the wrong
Old 01-05-2019, 10:13 AM
Planar Protector

[QUOTE=remen;2836355]If your guild drops a train on someone in another guild right next to their camp that is your fault. Your 4way analogy doesn't apply because you can't set up a camp there. If your guild drops a train on another guild and causes them to wipe, that is your fault and you should concede, and help them CR.

The wrong thing to do is deny any fault, and then pull the Raid Target anyways. What has gotten lost in a lot of these posts is that Tempest got kicked out of the zone mostly for pulling in and trying to kill LTK after training BG. If the only thing that happened was chillwin's train on Rogue, I seriously doubt that Tempest would have been kicked out of ToV. Tempest should have tried to make it right by helping BG with their CR and helping out with rezzes. Instead, they insisted that everyone else was in the wrong and refused to accept any responsibility for their role in the situation/QUOTE]
Old 01-05-2019, 10:51 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by remen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If your guild drops a train on someone in another guild right next to their camp that is your fault. Your 4way analogy doesn't apply because you can't set up a camp there. If your guild drops a train on another guild and causes them to wipe, that is your fault and you should concede, and help them CR.

The wrong thing to do is deny any fault, and then pull the Raid Target anyways. What has gotten lost in a lot of these posts is that Tempest got kicked out of the zone mostly for pulling in and trying to kill LTK after training BG. If the only thing that happened was chillwin's train on Rogue, I seriously doubt that Tempest would have been kicked out of ToV. Tempest should have tried to make it right by helping BG with their CR and helping out with rezzes. Instead, they insisted that everyone else was in the wrong
Chillwin may be getting raked over the coals here, but the final punishment reeks of Bellringer. He refused to acknowledge any wrongdoing here on Tempest's part, couldn't be bothered to help BG recover, and worst of all, then tried to pull LTK for themselves. If I were Rogean watching this unfold in front of me live I would have been apoplectic.

#cleanitup2019 boys
Closed Thread