Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-15-2020, 08:04 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zipity [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’m 185lbs 7% body fat with 11” dick and a millionaire just like everyone else on EQ forums.
He's prolly not lying tho. Good looking dude. Has a hot wife too. If u packin 11 inches cock too i'm proud of u dawg. that's sick.
Old 09-15-2020, 08:33 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littul Jonn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is there competition in p99 again? Might be fun to come back and kite fear again haha

#unrootdragons
Dont sing it, bring it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-15-2020, 10:09 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Aftermath and Riot are the same for recruiting just like all #1 guilds. Lots of AM apps got to circumvent the process with sub 70% vote (Swiftyfist) or through friends and family. Rejecting Teraclon cause 'might be toxic' is the same reason Detoxx was rejected.

Whereas Freedom took in an actual Nazi, it's a hard go of it as a #2 guild.
You seriously think that about detoxx from being in AM nexii? or you dont want to talk about your time there?

Zekay 60 Torpor Shaman - <Guild>
Old 09-16-2020, 03:31 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zekayy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You seriously think that about detoxx from being in AM nexii? or you dont want to talk about your time there?
Yes. Teraclon passed his vote for extend threshold and was kicked out anyways.

62% yes, 7% extend, 30% no.
Old 09-16-2020, 07:55 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zekayy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lemme help ya out:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Also! Real important point to mention! The p99 beta ended and they opened the green server.
Old 09-16-2020, 12:23 PM
Fire Giant

All the shade aside, isn't this for the best in terms of competition?

I don't know what Detoxx thinks, but he's lying to himself if he thinks he would have been content as a rank-and-file member of Riot. There would have been an eventual falling out, sooner rather than later, and he would have left with people anyway.

I dislike Detoxx because of the way he treats people. I'd rather lose pixels with people I like than win playing with people that I don't. But none of that changes the fact that he's a play maker. I don't see him filling the warm body role. I can't believe anyone else buys that either.

This is perfect. He apps, gets rejected, and leaves with the chip on his shoulder which motivates him to form a guild with none other than the person he accused of cheating and using "pixel detection software" back in the day.

But it's all water under the bridge when all you care about is pixels.
Old 09-16-2020, 12:29 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All the shade aside, isn't this for the best in terms of competition?

I don't know what Detoxx thinks, but he's lying to himself if he thinks he would have been content as a rank-and-file member of Riot. There would have been an eventual falling out, sooner rather than later, and he would have left with people anyway.

I dislike Detoxx because of the way he treats people. I'd rather lose pixels with people I like than win playing with people that I don't. But none of that changes the fact that he's a play maker. I don't see him filling the warm body role. I can't believe anyone else buys that either.

This is perfect. He apps, gets rejected, and leaves with the chip on his shoulder which motivates him to form a guild with none other than the person he accused of cheating and using "pixel detection software" back in the day.

But it's all water under the bridge when all you care about is pixels.
Pretty much hit the nail on the head. When AM merged with AG, he was quiet for a while, helpful, but ultimately wasn't really happy with being a member and went off for their escapade with AM 2, 3, 4, 5. Nobody is saying he's bad at EQ, they're saying they don't want to play EQ with him.
Old 09-16-2020, 12:35 PM
Kobold

You can build 100 bridges but you suck one cock they don't call you a bridge builder they call you a cocksucker.
Old 09-16-2020, 12:37 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sancta [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can build 100 bridges but you suck one cock they don't call you a bridge builder they call you a cocksucker.
burns an awful lot of bridges too.
Old 09-16-2020, 12:51 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizersoze [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
burns an awful lot of bridges too.
What did he do to you?
Closed Thread