Closed Thread

Old 02-08-2022, 08:51 PM
Banned

No.

I touched a cat tho.
Old 02-08-2022, 08:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twochain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For instance, person asks if all racers are ready. They say yes. He says "Okay, 5xx Starting rolls"

/random 1000

/random 1000

If the person immediately starts rolling, you are risking losing the race trying to modify your script to roll on X. I.E You skip it completely.

There, there's the solution. Please, implement this and go practice.
Extremely easy to get around this. Have script wait for input to tell it which starting number to look for. Wait for announcer to say 5xx or 5__ or whatever it is they say. Literally takes like 1/2 a second to type the number in a CLI and set a variable for the script to watch for. If announcer says the number and rolls in under .5 seconds it's going to screw with people playing manual and legit.

Bravo for the attempt at coming up with a solution but I promise you this won't work. There are people MUCH more skilled than me at programming playing this game and I came up with a workaround in like 5 seconds.
Old 02-08-2022, 09:28 PM
Banned

this blubie racer guy is my new hero for causing so many pages of buttblast
Old 02-08-2022, 09:33 PM
Aviak

You guys are gonna make the GMs root the giants next.
Old 02-08-2022, 11:58 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chortles Snortles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this blubie racer guy is my new hero for causing so many pages of buttblast
Easily the most entertaining RnF thread in the last 5 years. Four out of five young doctors agree.
Old 02-09-2022, 12:28 AM
Decaying Skeleton

GMs here are scammers I just tried to come back after many years off this is what I saw when I tried to log in.

You have been banned for the following reason:
No reason was specified.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

They stole my character and won't even let me make a post about it no wonder why I went to live TLP and left Scam99
Old 02-09-2022, 01:25 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powahfull [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
GMs here are scammers I just tried to come back after many years off this is what I saw when I tried to log in.

You have been banned for the following reason:
No reason was specified.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

They stole my character and won't even let me make a post about it no wonder why I went to live TLP and left Scam99
This guy used MQ2 without proper memory protection.
Old 02-09-2022, 05:05 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlsNoBan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Extremely easy to get around this. Have script wait for input to tell it which starting number to look for. Wait for announcer to say 5xx or 5__ or whatever it is they say. Literally takes like 1/2 a second to type the number in a CLI and set a variable for the script to watch for. If announcer says the number and rolls in under .5 seconds it's going to screw with people playing manual and legit.

Bravo for the attempt at coming up with a solution but I promise you this won't work. There are people MUCH more skilled than me at programming playing this game and I came up with a workaround in like 5 seconds.
Then just do a countdown. 5 4 3 2 1 GOGOGO

I think that makes it as fair as possible. If you aren't ready to fucking press W in .3 after you know it's coming, then don't line up.

perhaps we can think of ways to prove legit pressing W vs script, however my biggest point here is that autofiring the GOGO isn't going to win you a race.

Laughingor has won a lot of races, and his ping is probably 200 minimum. Aikons, fastest man alive, played primarily with 140 ping, won a shit load of FTE. Kelz same shit..

Detoxx has won so many fucking statue and aow and i swear to god he is grampa off the line. The guy has won double digit amount of slow and steady wins the race mobs in kael. Swear to god.

Just do a fast start no rolling. For the whole window.I think ping is a bigger difference then script at that point. And being first off the line probably increases your chance to win the race by like 5%.
Old 02-09-2022, 05:25 AM
Aviak

I think this is a case of steroids and Tour de France. Obviously stunningly is Lance Armstrong
Old 02-09-2022, 08:54 AM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]