Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-14-2021, 08:06 PM
Kobold

Man TripSin you really are salty about it huh? Youre right. I shouldnt have removed him over it, maybe you missed this entire post so I'll help yah out.

Quote:
Also just to further clarify and be transparent with the entire situation, I was not supposed to remove him from the guild without speaking to the higher ups for it and I was personally reprimanded. Did he breaks the rules? Yes. Did I mess up? Yes. My apologies to you Seanlol. Sorry for removing you without taking the time to handle things properly. Hope we can move past this and I hope you can have a future in Dial a Port!

Much love - Glitterports
Youre really going to go after the dude who tipped poorly in this situation and say its his fault for not knowing how to play the game? Lol. Bottom line is, dont be rude to customers. Its in the guild rules. Should he have been removed? nope. Like I said. My bad. Should he have been reprimanded because he was in the wrong? Absolutely.

Glittersings / Glittercharms / Glitterheals <Anonymous>
Old 02-14-2021, 08:10 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdrenolineLove [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Man TripSin you really are salty about it huh? Youre right. I shouldnt have removed him over it, maybe you missed this entire post so I'll help yah out.

Youre really going to go after the dude who tipped poorly in this situation and say its his fault for not knowing how to play the game? Lol. Bottom line is, dont be rude to customers. Its in the guild rules. Should he have been removed? nope. Like I said. My bad. Should he have been reprimanded because he was in the wrong? Absolutely.
We're just agreeing then that it was your bad and a warning instead of removal would've sufficed. And yeah, I am going after a guy for being that ignorant about how things work when you're level 40+. Were you the person who power leveled him also? If so, thank you for creating this problem to begin with in addition to making it into a problem that didn't need to be a problem.
Old 02-14-2021, 11:31 PM
Orc

Damn, I remember running free ports for HOURS at HH just to mess with DaP porters. Fun times.

On another note, if you rolled a druid because your mates/guides you read online, told ya you'd be flush with hard cash. Hate to tell ya this... they lied. Make realistically 30pp-50pp a port and average 10 ports an hour. The life of a druid is not all golden shitters and silver spoons like everyone says it is.

OP quit your crying.

The guy who stiff'd OP should be WALKING to the nearest cash camp to start farming that sweet PP... To pay his debts.
Old 02-14-2021, 11:55 PM
Orc

Wall o lead, you sound like a cool guy ��
Old 02-15-2021, 12:20 AM
Fire Giant

How does one go “in debt” in everquest? Asking for a friend
Old 02-15-2021, 02:43 PM
Kobold

Complaining about your tip to the tipper is low class.

/ignore and move on
<Ad Nauseum>

Xwing @aliciousness 60 Hierophant
<Dial a Port>
Old 02-15-2021, 02:53 PM
Kobold

No actually, nobody power leveled him. Hes playing an enchanter. Hes been playing for about 3-4 months now and in his 40s. Not that unrealistic. Keep assuming shit about people in a public forum, it makes you look good.

Glittersings / Glittercharms / Glitterheals <Anonymous>
Old 02-15-2021, 03:29 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

As a druid main there are highs and lows, but being a loser in dial a port with a cringe shout message is forever. Best tip I got was a mithril runed tunic during classic from a lady who's son had used her plat so she couldnt tip me and gave me that + 2 other items worth like 50pp. Was a high elf cleric in one of the top guilds, bless her soul. Anytime I get short changed on a port I just shrug it off because there is more than enough people willing to pay good.

edit: chuckling to myself watching a neckbeard sweat in rage after clicking 3 buttons to move someone across zones, inconvenienced mere minutes for 3pp. I will say a small tip with clarity isnt even the worst tip I got.
Last edited by Knuckle; 02-15-2021 at 03:31 PM..
Old 02-15-2021, 04:38 PM
Banned

dial a beggar
Old 02-15-2021, 09:05 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdrenolineLove [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No actually, nobody power leveled him. Hes playing an enchanter. Hes been playing for about 3-4 months now and in his 40s. Not that unrealistic. Keep assuming shit about people in a public forum, it makes you look good.
Being in your 40's and that ignorant is just sad. Guy streams to no viewers, which is also incredibly sad. You got some real winners for friends glitterports. Thanks again for making the server lose a porter completely unnecessarily for your friend's ignorance and your pettiness.
Last edited by TripSin; 02-15-2021 at 09:09 PM..
Closed Thread