Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-06-2019, 12:44 PM
Aviak

The main argument I keep seeing is people are going to be prepping for merge and have more stuff/toons/alts/etc. Why is this bad? More is better, is it not? And its not like this isn't an option for everyone. In the end, seems like a win/win to me.
P.S. If someone is playing a chara on each server and under-performing in your group, boot them.
Old 11-06-2019, 12:55 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Staff should just award every player on both green and teal a DE mask and a mana stone. Then everyone would just STFU about this stuff. I had both on live, and back then no one gave a crap. I’ve never had either on Blue, and guess what? It didn’t matter. Why people are getting their panties in a bunch over what may or may not happen in three years is mystifying. I’ve enjoyed green knowing there was no way I would ever poop sock my way into getting a manastone. Chill out.
Old 11-06-2019, 01:04 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chintofv [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Staff should just award every player on both green and teal a DE mask and a mana stone. Then everyone would just STFU about this stuff. I had both on live, and back then no one gave a crap. I’ve never had either on Blue, and guess what? It didn’t matter. Why people are getting their panties in a bunch over what may or may not happen in three years is mystifying. I’ve enjoyed green knowing there was no way I would ever poop sock my way into getting a manastone. Chill out.
LOL! "how dare you discuss things about a video game server on a discussion forum for that server!"

imagine thinking that people discussing issues on a server bothered you SO MUCH, that you had to make a post to tell them to STFU and demand that the devs should give everyone everything just so this guy doesn't have to see threads like this (that he has been somehow forced into clicking into and reading).

mind boggling stuff!
Old 11-06-2019, 01:10 PM
Kobold

I'm 5 boxing, red, blue, green, teal and purple
Old 11-06-2019, 02:59 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your argument is "shit's never going to be perfect so why worry about trying to improve it at all"?

You're exasperating.
Clearly you have never raided on p99 dude people cheat to get to the top thats how shit is here on p99 its not going to change because theres a new server

Zekay 60 Torpor Shaman - <Guild>
Old 11-06-2019, 03:01 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raclen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No it was an economics argument based on supply and demand. If you want to knock out everything the number 1 guild can do that makes them better have limits on hours per day an account can be logged in for.

As for most people I'm sure they are okay with the top farmers farming 2x the tranix crowns so they can buy one versus them just having the monopoly on 1x tranix crowns. If you think farming an item like that is stopping the number 2 guild from raiding they are out of luck anyways, because the number 1 guild can easily hold down the top spawns in classic on one server.

The effect of people 2 boxing is a huge exaggeration and a non issue.
Finally someone gets it

Old 11-06-2019, 03:01 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuktus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The main argument I keep seeing is people are going to be prepping for merge and have more stuff/toons/alts/etc. Why is this bad? More is better, is it not? And its not like this isn't an option for everyone. In the end, seems like a win/win to me.
P.S. If someone is playing a chara on each server and under-performing in your group, boot them.

Old 11-06-2019, 03:04 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by skipdog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LOL! "how dare you discuss things about a video game server on a discussion forum for that server!"

imagine thinking that people discussing issues on a server bothered you SO MUCH, that you had to make a post to tell them to STFU and demand that the devs should give everyone everything just so this guy doesn't have to see threads like this (that he has been somehow forced into clicking into and reading).

mind boggling stuff!
STFU
Old 11-06-2019, 09:45 PM
Sarnak

People playing on both servers to farm items doesn't mean there will be more items, it just means that (at worst) half as many people will control them. That logic is bunk. All of those valuable items are going to be locked down on both servers. Teal already exists, the number of items is now set. It's just a question of who has them.
Old 11-09-2019, 11:15 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Here is The REAL Concern:
*Teal Made To alleviate the Pressure/over camping on green
*Most of the Players don't "/Move" ...They create second toon's (Box) on teal
*Green is still over camped..people who legitimately "/move" or start fresh on teal get screwed out of legitimate camps that otherwise would not be populated by "Green/Teal Boxers"

The economical impacts (Though they are valid)...are secondary in my opinion at this point, why let people take over all the camps on both server and leave the rest of the players vying for scraps...just saying..now that said even if Nilbog and Rogean made it only one or the other "green or teal" there are plenty of people (Not good ones mind you) who would still exploit it and use a second account to farm on teal as well...
The following Public Service announcement applies to them...

To all of you who box multiple toons on P1999 servers with vpn's and workarounds because you "FEEL" it should be ok because you could do it on live back in 1999...
YOU too are the reason for a plethora of problems that were on blue. Quit cheating the rest of the "Legitimate" playerbase who actually follow the rules and guidelines...in essence.. Quit Cheating...go back to live with your bs shenanigans.. you are unworthy of p1999.. and know that all your accomplishments in p1999 mean nothing...you invalidate your own character legitimacy by breaking and bending the rules as you please. No Justifications (Rant Over)

Have an awesome game everyone[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] and play legitimate..its the only way that counts.
Closed Thread