Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-27-2018, 09:47 PM
Orc

^^ Vaklesh / Zaplesh ^^
Old 09-28-2018, 09:35 AM
Aviak

Ok had a decent talk with these peeps last night, I'll drop it.

It's real sad and the misunderstandings are terrible, but the whole guild doesn't deserve my ire, just the very few. So I hope we can be friends again.

Sincerest apologies to all the people I may have hurt and peed on. Including the vacuous dickbags, cuz fuck it, not everyone is a grownup, they need time to grow.

I will leave you with this though, Pyrr... All the attempted hurtfulness was to no avail b/c that's just living in the past. And if you think I made no contributions, you better ask your members about that... Kind of ironic you would try that angle...since it's right at the core of the problem. C'est la vie. I don't know how more people don't see through your bullshit. /sigh

And please, please, please do not ask me, "When are you coming back?" STOP THAT lol

Lastly, I still have not, nor will I ever, read any of the comments in this thread. It's not what I came to do, I had no access to PS site anymore and the frustration got to me...I know this wasn't the best option, but it felt like the *only* option. Make it public and cross your fingers it finds it's way to a place of justice. Oh well hehe
Old 09-28-2018, 12:03 PM
Planar Protector

Cutiefoxygirl, 52 Paladin Main, lol first time here but I could use the skyshrine plate BP - follow my snapchat lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post

If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me [Rogean] or Nilbog.
Old 09-28-2018, 12:34 PM
Sarnak

Sorry you didn’t get loot. Shitty thread.
Closed Thread