Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 04-17-2010, 09:21 PM
Decaying Skeleton

without changing anything, suddenly its working
Old 04-18-2010, 01:05 AM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to Xumosa

just wondering has anyone else been able to see servers by keep trying? my friend is having issues with this too, i know for sure eqhost.txt is right and shortcut says patchme at end and have re-logged in about 100 times and still dont see anything :/
Old 04-18-2010, 02:54 AM
Kobold

Default same thing

I am having this problem on my laptop at work. I took the internet cable out of the computer here ( we not allowed on it ) and just put it in my laptop. I am not sure if it's just bad connection or some kind of firewall some sort of thing, but I've tried ALOTTTTTTTTTTTT and didn't see 1 server.
Old 04-18-2010, 11:07 AM
Orc

Its an issue with the Eqemulator login server I think that P99 doesn't have control over. I think they are getting DDOS every once and awhile , or just too much traffic.
Old 04-18-2010, 10:18 PM
Aviak

Hey is anyone having an issue when trying to go into the character select and its coming back with an error reading:

"Instruction at 0x10001 c6b referenced memory at 0x00000018. The memory could not be read"?
Old 04-24-2010, 06:37 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by styler17 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Having the same problem. Installed titanium and followed all steps in the quickstart guide exactly as stated. When logging in I receive the message "A connection to the server could not be reached."
I have the same issue and have posted the IP issue on the petition forum. My brother and I are both on the same IP as we share the place and go to college, no word yet but im hoping soon. Is there anything else I can do? I fear I do not know the names of any GM's.

Strafae-
Old 04-25-2010, 01:06 AM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strafae [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have the same issue and have posted the IP issue on the petition forum. My brother and I are both on the same IP as we share the place and go to college, no word yet but im hoping soon. Is there anything else I can do? I fear I do not know the names of any GM's.

Strafae-
Hello, this is Strafae's brother, being the only one in the house with a working EQ emu account I had logged in as normal without any issues.. However, my computer took a dirt nap yesterday and since my computer was the first one to log in, none of the other networked computers in the household are able to connect to the server. I understand that two-boxing is not allowed and even frowned upon - but since my computer has been decommissioned I was wondering if any GM's would have any insight as to helping my brother get up and running?
Old 01-24-2024, 06:28 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Have the problem

Installed fresh new Titanium EQ, changed directory folder, extracted v57 files into directory, created account from forums step by step. What did i miss ???
Old 01-26-2024, 07:18 PM
Decaying Skeleton

I Try and try , but cant seem to login anymore, i completely uninstall and reinstalled. and still. server list is blank most of the time and when i do get to toon selection screen i lock up when i het login world.
Any idea on how to get playing again?
im new to this , just got into p99 recently

Pryingopen Mythirdeye 20th lvl Enchanter Green server
Old 01-29-2024, 01:53 AM
Planar Protector

Default ree

I've been away for a while, come back and had a similar problem. Been able to log into my account, but it's intermittent whether the servers populate. From browsing the discussions seems like it could be a number of issues, including admin server protections. Any advice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post

If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me [Rogean] or Nilbog.