Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Was Melania Trump's speech plagiarism?
obv 8 47.06%
i'm a bigot 4 23.53%
bush/towerz 5 29.41%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-20-2016, 01:08 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you gonna give a tedtalk on the various flavors of white supremacism?
You have a lot of misconceptions about NatSoc and I am sure that my trolling has not helped. Here is something interesting to ponder.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honorary_Aryan

Here is a quote from the wiki from The Political Testament of Adolf Hitler by Hitler.

Pride in one's own race – and that does not imply contempt for other races – is also a normal and healthy sentiment. I have never regarded the Chinese or the Japanese as being inferior to ourselves. They belong to ancient civilizations, and I admit freely that their past history is superior to our own. They have the right to be proud of their past, just as we have the right to be proud of the civilization to which we belong. Indeed, I believe the more steadfast the Chinese and the Japanese remain in their pride of race, the easier I shall find it to get on with them.[5]
Old 07-20-2016, 01:13 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihilist_santa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You have a lot of misconceptions about NatSoc and I am sure that my trolling has not helped. Here is something interesting to ponder.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honorary_Aryan

Here is a quote from the wiki from The Political Testament of Adolf Hitler by Hitler.

Pride in one's own race – and that does not imply contempt for other races – is also a normal and healthy sentiment. I have never regarded the Chinese or the Japanese as being inferior to ourselves. They belong to ancient civilizations, and I admit freely that their past history is superior to our own. They have the right to be proud of their past, just as we have the right to be proud of the civilization to which we belong. Indeed, I believe the more steadfast the Chinese and the Japanese remain in their pride of race, the easier I shall find it to get on with them.[5]
i am unaffected by the appeal to weeaboo fallacy

your ideology is a joke(sorry Lune!)
Old 07-20-2016, 01:22 AM
Planar Protector

Who'd have thought that Santa likes handouts.
Old 07-20-2016, 01:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihilist_santa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"They belong to ancient civilizations, and I admit freely that their past history is superior to our own."
Well that seems out of character since he believed the mythical Aryan Europeans of blonde hair and blue eyes that ruled the earth as literal gods as far back as ~1 mil years ago (some claim), which he was attempting to awaken/restore but with national emphasis which some rejected. Also associated with the Egyptian pre-pharoh rulers, which he and Himmler tore through Egyptian archeology trying to prove their indo-european aryan link. It seems he was at least influenced by it from which Himmler was a true believer of it. Some say this is why the SS rebelled against Hitler and his impure nordic gods.
Old 07-20-2016, 01:59 AM
Planar Protector

Must have really burned hitlers biscuits knowing he was a tiny dark eyed, dark haired man of probable jewish decent.

The self-loathing had to be real.
Old 07-20-2016, 03:19 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sucks to vote Trump with all these troglodyte skinheads on our side
realpolitik son, its no big deal

u just ship them to siberia after u get there
Old 07-20-2016, 10:01 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quoting boobs ^^

On topic though, it appears we have some political campaign cross polination of speech writers?

Where does My Little Pony fit in? I missed it.
Old 07-20-2016, 10:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Where does My Little Pony fit in? I missed it.
If you actually participated in threads instead of shitposting wordvomit, you'd know.
Old 07-20-2016, 03:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you actually participated in threads instead of shitposting wordvomit, you'd know.
illiterant detected
Old 07-20-2016, 03:48 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pre or post op?
Closed Thread