Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2019, 01:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, it doesn't change everything. It just proves that when someone like yourself comes here and blasts Trump for incorrectly stating something, it happens on both sides. Whatever information you are getting is ALWAYS biased. For both sides. So yes, if you are not aware of all the problems or intelligence for that instance, you must go based off people that do. If you elect someone, you trust they have the nations best interest. Do you think Trump would willingly want to do something bad and go down as the worst President in history, do you think he's got some crazy motive to turn the US into a authoritarian country? He is doing what he thinks is good, if you don't trust that, too bad. Wait for next election and see what happens.

If your answer was yes to either question above, you are now diving into conspiracy theory territory. So I'd respond back with, "Just have faith in what the media is telling you" only works for 12 year olds, fools and conspiracy theorists.

Well obviously you missed that point. Not surprised. The point was he had to say "unarmed animals," it's obvious that animals will not be taking up arms and fighting back. It's a virtue signal for shock value. And this was with the person who argued that meat farms are better than live game. And yes, I watch Rogan, I already know about the Senegal Chimps that will eventually reach the stone age in 10,000 years[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].
Maybe we can organise ethical hunting parties around the gold mines where we prey on the most deadliest animal (chimps with spears). Alot of the immigrant gold rush workers are from countries where chimp is considered bushmeat so we could recycle the waste product for a side business visitor centre bar 'Kebabpanzee' where we serve chimp kebabs grilled on a sharpened stick.
Old 10-19-2019, 01:30 PM
Planar Protector

Or, just like, stop bragging about killing animals?
Old 10-19-2019, 01:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well, to me, personally means how much you invest into something right? You personally care so you invest time. If your already at 600+ posts and this probably isn't your only account. Well.....I'd say your personally invested pretty hard. This is my only account and I'm at 200. I started posting well before you. Who is invested again? Like I said when you break down what you've put in here, it doesn't turn out good for you. You are literally wasting more time here than anyone else's and in turn trolling yourself. Wonkie is another example - 3,500+. You can't possibly be intelligent with 3,500+ posts here.
intelligence is eating piggies soaked with boar taint
Old 10-19-2019, 01:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Well, to me, personally means how much you invest into something right? You personally care so you invest time. If your already at 600+ posts and this probably isn't your only account. Well.....I'd say your personally invested pretty hard. This is my only account and I'm at 200. I started posting well before you. Who is invested again? Like I said when you break down what you've put in here, it doesn't turn out good for you. You are literally wasting more time here than anyone else's and in turn trolling yourself. Wonkie is another example - 3,500+. You can't possibly be intelligent with 3,500+ posts here.
Your post count is over four hundred (not two hundred), and you clearly care very deeply what with the coming back to this forum almost every day to quadruple rage post and defend Trump's intelligence and motivations, not to mention the crude personal attacks on anyone who dares to criticize him ('you can't possibly be intelligent,' 'a shitty guitar,' 'a stupid troll,' 'just being retarded,' 'worse than a SJW,' etc.).

Quote:
If you elect someone, you trust they have the nations best interest. Do you think Trump would willingly want to do something bad and go down as the worst President in history, do you think he's got some crazy motive to turn the US into a authoritarian country?
I certainly don't trust that he has the nation's best interest in mind, Trump is a senile old fool who has a hard-on for dictators and authoritarians.
Old 10-19-2019, 01:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Or, just like, stop bragging about killing animals?
You a vegan? Who cares?
Old 10-19-2019, 02:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You a vegan? Who cares?
I love hearing about drug addicts with high powered rifles bragging about killing animals on a 20 year old elf sim's political discussion thread.
Old 10-19-2019, 02:24 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love hearing about drug addicts with high powered rifles bragging about killing animals on a 20 year old elf sim's political discussion thread.
Oh, I'm a drug addict now. What's the next insult lol? Lots of reaching here.
Old 10-19-2019, 02:25 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your post count is over four hundred (not two hundred), and you clearly care very deeply what with the coming back to this forum almost every day to quadruple rage post and defend Trump's intelligence and motivations, not to mention the crude personal attacks on anyone who dares to criticize him ('you can't possibly be intelligent,' 'a shitty guitar,' 'a stupid troll,' 'just being retarded,' 'worse than a SJW,' etc.).

I certainly don't trust that he has the nation's best interest in mind, Trump is a senile old fool who has a hard-on for dictators and authoritarians.
Sorry you didn't realize I was talking about this thread specificly. I have 200ish, you have 600ish. 600. And just for qualification sake - personal attacks are also racist, bigot, etc. You are using them as a pejorative and your point of view is superior. Sorry you are offended.

He does have the nation in mind, if Trump is ultimately about himself and wants to be the best. That would mean he would want to be the best President and doing what he thinks is best. He isn't but every President wants that. That's why it's changed every 4 years.
Last edited by BallzDeep; 10-19-2019 at 02:29 PM..
Old 10-19-2019, 02:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Sorry you didn't realize I was talking about this thread specificly. I have 200ish, you have 600ish. 600. And just for qualification sake - personal attacks are also racist, bigot, etc. You are using them as a pejorative and your point of view is superior. Sorry you are offended.
Nobody but you cares, try not to get so upset because people were mean to you on the elf forums.
Old 10-19-2019, 02:30 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nobody but you cares, try not to get so upset because people were mean to you on the elf forums.
You obviously 600+ post care. Not to mention people make jokes at your expense about giving a shit too much.
Last edited by BallzDeep; 10-19-2019 at 02:34 PM..
Closed Thread