Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2019, 08:23 AM
Planar Protector

Bro you wanna be a SK roll one, it’s that simple!
Old 03-28-2019, 09:52 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallicker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bro you wanna be a SK roll one, it’s that simple!
Oh it has been done, he is 24 and relatively well geared. Doesn't mean I don't want to see some of these feats that a Bard can accomplish.
Old 03-28-2019, 12:51 PM
Planar Protector

I have a level 59 SK...without a Fungi tunic and some good haste you are not going to have a very good time. I dont know your situation but I would suggest farming yourself a Sword of Pain as well.

I solo'd my SK in several dungeons and I am currently shitting around Chardok and can solo pretty well in there. Clarity makes things 100x faster.

SK is a great choice and much better at dungeon crawling than a Bard. I have 50+ Bard/Monk/SK/Necro/Shaman/Druid/Enchanter and I would say Necro or SK would be my choice. You may not be slaying some uber named mobs on the SK but you can fiddle around and explore much easier than almost any class. Necro is probably a bit more potent but also feels WAAAY squishier. The SK is solid (keep in mind I am raid geared to the teeth)

Blood Ember Greaves are one of the best items you can get (allows FD with no CD, 3s cast), although a bit pricey
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 03-28-2019, 02:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeXG [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh it has been done, he is 24 and relatively well geared. Doesn't mean I don't want to see some of these feats that a Bard can accomplish.
Why wait? Go get on your bard and test aoe snare/charm tactics. Probably want to grab a WC cap. Singing steel bp has a great fast heal click effect if you can afford it that can be casted on the run(not everyone realizes this)
Old 03-28-2019, 02:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallicker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Now that’s really interesting as he summons and would resist mez consistently enough to where you wouldn’t be able to mez and heal
One day I walked into crypt and there was a group there. But there was also a bard in hiero room. And when I got there named hiero was popped and he had a cloak.

The bard was soloing him. God I forget his name. I think he is in second sons. If i see his name, I'll know it. I see him around every once in a while.

The whole group was watching the bard, hoping he would die. They were trying to work something out with him where they would help him kill it and they would all roll on the loot.

He was taking painfully long to score the kill but it was definitely going in the right direction. He got named hiero below 50%. I just jumped in and helped him once I got bored of watching for like 30 mins.

His strat was keeping him mezzed for a long time while he would free heal himself with his BP. Then he would slowly damage him down once it was safe for a few seconds. It seemed ultra tedious. I don't know what bards would use to mezz named hieros. Bard is probably the class im least familiar with.
Old 03-28-2019, 02:26 PM
Planar Protector

Bard mez only works on mobs lvl 54 and lower, maybe this used to be different?
Old 03-28-2019, 02:29 PM
Planar Protector

Was he dual wielding lutes maybe he had dual melodious truncheons and would melee until a proc then heal up to full lol...that seriously would take for ever
Old 03-28-2019, 02:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Was he dual wielding lutes maybe he had dual melodious truncheons and would melee until a proc then heal up to full lol...that seriously would take for ever
Definitely not. That would never work there. Gonna wait to see if any others bards chime in.
Closed Thread