Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2019, 12:05 PM
Banned

Please refrain from your passive aggression, sense of entitlement and low tier EQ play. This is precisely the response I anticipated. Thank you.
Old 11-21-2019, 12:06 PM
Planar Protector

Hello. I'm here for an argument.
Old 11-21-2019, 12:08 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please refrain from your passive aggression, sense of entitlement and low tier EQ play. This is precisely the response I anticipated. Thank you.
Blah, blah, blaaah. I don't give a rats whisker. Your guild is full of asshats and your dog and pony show is a piss poor comedy act at best. If you can't control your members, guess what, you deserve to lick up the piss they been spraying everywhere. Hell, you got them saying stupid shit in this thread. Are you blind, deaf and dumb or just ignorant?
Old 11-21-2019, 12:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It blows my mind that you support lifetime Europhile and establishment insider PM Boris Johnson, even when he was bribed into supporting leave he still admitted he only sided with the campaign to get a better deal with Europe for Britain. It amazes me you don't instead support lifetime eurosceptic, supporter of Ireland, opponent of Israel and enemy of the elites Jeremy Corbin.

Speaking of revolution, rising up and taking the powerback from fat cats, have you heard of the band Muse? They have aalbums of material about conspiracy and tearing down the elite. I believe their frontman was a brexit supporter. Resistance and Uprising might be tracks for you.
I'm not into UK politics to the point where I know detailed facts about Boris Johnson. I just make note about how the people voted for brexit and the elites basically said "nope" afterwards.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwaWIz2ISTk

Sounds like you are trying to spin like Crenshaw.
Old 11-21-2019, 12:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhoklaw [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Blah, blah, blaaah. I don't give a rats whisker. Your guild is full of asshats and your dog and pony show is a piss poor comedy act at best. If you can't control your members, guess what, you deserve to lick up the piss they been spraying everywhere. Hell, you got them saying stupid shit in this thread. Are you blind, deaf and dumb or just ignorant?
It's you and I asked you nicely to please refrain. Thank you.
Old 11-21-2019, 12:25 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's you and I asked you nicely to please refrain. Thank you.
It's me what? Pointing out your guild is full of asshats? Look what forum thread you're in. Your post count would leave me to believe, you're smart enough to figure it out. Just do your job or stop complaining about your feelings.
Old 11-21-2019, 12:43 PM
Sarnak

WHERE IS THIS VILE BEAST WHO HATH LAYETH OUT MUCH ANGST AMONGST THE COMMONLANDS...I SHALL COMMENCE TO DEAL COPIOUS AMOUNTS OF DAMAGE PER SECOND...
Old 11-21-2019, 12:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not into UK politics to the point where I know detailed facts about Boris Johnson. I just make note about how the people voted for brexit and the elites basically said "nope" afterwards.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwaWIz2ISTk

Sounds like you are trying to spin like Crenshaw.
The elites are in house of lords. They aren't blocking anything.

Its the representatives of the commoners who are slowing the process to make sure it is done properly (ie medicine can legally enter the country, international vehicles are insured, air traffic control systems are in place). I'm not claiming all these people are free of agenda nor corruption. Also roughly half the representatives need to represent constituencies that either voted remain or would benefit from remain (thats the point of representative 'democracy') and it throws another cat in the bag.

Tangent aside,The uk is deeply intertwined with europe. The idea that there could have been a clean cut immediately after the referendum is at best a poorly informed fallacy and the idea that brexit is being prevented by the elite, not just delayed by setbacks, poor planning and a split parliament is fake news.
Old 11-21-2019, 12:52 PM
Banned

Wow you seem upset. Please take a computer break and refrain from flaming my very wonderful classic RP guild. Thank you.
Old 11-21-2019, 12:53 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaezed-Reality [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
< Dark Men of Odus > does not take kindly to slander, we will dispatch our mightiest high int players to make sure brother Israell is safe from people like you.
No offense, but role playing as asshats doesn't permit one to kill steal.
Closed Thread