Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Melee

Closed Thread

Old 06-01-2020, 10:27 AM
Kobold

Default Paladin - How to pull?

****SORRY WRONG FORUM PLS DELETE I DONT KNOW HOW**** Correct thread: https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=360331

Alright. I'm usually not in the melee and pulling business and although my paladin is low level (13) on green, I enjoy playing already and look forward to new toys at new spell levels.

My problem is that I don't know how to pull in a group. Yesterday I figured out that pulling from dervish camp in north ro with flash of light is not THAT good of an idea. Leaving me with basically nothing but body pull, which is not that useful either for most spawns.

How do paladins pull at lower levels and/or how do you do it? Spells and clickies at lvl 50 won't help me.
Last edited by Exard3k; 06-01-2020 at 10:38 AM..
Old 06-01-2020, 11:31 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exard3k [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
****SORRY WRONG FORUM PLS DELETE I DONT KNOW HOW**** Correct thread: https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=360331

Alright. I'm usually not in the melee and pulling business and although my paladin is low level (13) on green, I enjoy playing already and look forward to new toys at new spell levels.

My problem is that I don't know how to pull in a group. Yesterday I figured out that pulling from dervish camp in north ro with flash of light is not THAT good of an idea. Leaving me with basically nothing but body pull, which is not that useful either for most spawns.

How do paladins pull at lower levels and/or how do you do it? Spells and clickies at lvl 50 won't help me.
Paladins can use a bow, so that's how they should be doing it usually, using Lull as needed. I suppose they can use Stun as well (or Ward Undead if the target is undead).

At 50 you can use Flame of Light.
Old 06-01-2020, 05:31 PM
Sarnak

I pull with stuns. Bows easier on the mana pool if you don't have clarity you have no time to med. Flash of light needs to be used in melee range or the mob will flee. Face pulling isn't bad if you have the camp broken. Just buy a cheap bow and buy class one arrows components and a Fletcher's kit and you're good to go.