Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Melee

Closed Thread

Old 05-29-2020, 03:10 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
BCG is probably better, due to the extra HP. Only reason I could see to rocking Turtle Belt is if you need extra HP regen, but you do not want to swap your chest for a Fungi. This situation would arise if you need the 15 all res from Vindi BP, for example.

Belt of Inconsistency is well rounded, however. Much better AC, 3 all res, and only 5 less HP if you are maxed out on STA. Also, only raid belts will offer more than 3 all res, so it is the best well rounded resistance belt you can buy.

If you prefer swapping belts to fit each resistance situation, then BCG is still probably better, unless you need the AC.

There are situations where I do need and use vindi BP, so pairing it with turtle belt could make sense in those. I'm not maxed on sta, so the BCG is gonna give more that just 5hp over POM belt, and the other stats on POM are not good, outside of AC. If I was only allowed to have 1 belt, I would use it for the mixture of decent stats, but I'd rather switch between better ones depending on the situation. Also, if I do upgrade to a raid level belt, it's nice to be able to sell BCG or turtle as opposed to POM.
Old 05-29-2020, 11:36 AM
Planar Protector

Totally agree with you there. PoM belt cannot be resold.