Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2019, 03:53 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimstrike [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
650 on Green
500 on Teal
320 on Blue
15 on Red

This is during a midweek workday for the US.
How many of these are boxing and on multiple servers at once? The answer may surprise you...
Old 12-05-2019, 04:12 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by tg822 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How many of these are boxing and on multiple servers at once? The answer may surprise you...
Trick question, its one guy with 15 boxes on Red! What do I win?
Old 12-05-2019, 05:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.J. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trick question, its one guy with 15 boxes on Red! What do I win?
you win a brand new manastone! on red. aren't you excited?!
Old 12-05-2019, 07:47 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireblade7 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How bout a server with real ZEMs (75-100), no legacy items, and patches for things that were fixed as soon as Verant realized it (e.g. broken mage research etc).

Edit: Also that you can’t be on other servers at the same time.
Id like this. Also, just release with kunark in the game(wishful thinking on my part).
Zekdos - Troll SK
Old 12-05-2019, 07:50 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Id like this. Also, just release with kunark in the game(wishful thinking on my part).
I actually think it would be fun if there was 3 way pvp (iksar vs good vs evil), and iksars had their own continent from launch that was "hidden" until Kunark's release in the time line and then they were unleashed on the world.

THAT is wishful thinking.
Old 12-05-2019, 07:54 PM
Banned

if they aint ever closing moves to teal they should allow moves to green, my move was entirely contingent upon the fact it was a limited time move and others wouldnt be allowed to keep pouring in

teal is now just *worse* green because so much has moved over
Old 12-06-2019, 02:41 AM
Fire Giant

I personally believe Rogean needs to host a Warband Server so we can all pew pew each other in Multiplayer , that would solve all our issues[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

If this now a thread where we can pour our wishes, I would love a time locked progression server until velious where all classes and items are revamped for a more streamlined play, so no xp penalty for hybrids, gnome sks, certain mechanics not allowed like recharhing or non paladins using stuff not meant for them originally etc etc, something different yet the same.

Game as it is now it is pretty close to the ideal, but still a lot of rough edges that need to be polished in my opinion, but another server is moot as teal is more or less very good and healthy and no need to merge back into green, fact is I really like the population now, it was hellish the first week.

No need to go back to that, until either green or teal are around current blue pop, which is very low now.
----------------------------------
[center]
Old 12-06-2019, 03:29 AM
Kobold

"Ideal" EQ Classic
  1. All changes made prior to Kunark made before server launch
  2. If not clear, all legacy items removed
  3. Any player who attacks any mob below high green (1-2 levels of LB) gets insta-killed by god-smiting and has everything in their inventory removed
  4. ZEMs between 75 and 105 are used, and are changed such that the best ZEM for each of the level groups (10-20, 20-30, etc.) changes every two weeks
  5. Look at ways to separate the raid-focused PLers from those actually playing the game. Maybe let them flag a character at creation as a Raid-Only character and they start at 50, but no weapons or magic works outside of raid zones
Old 12-06-2019, 03:36 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by vossiewulf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Ideal" EQ Classic
  1. Look at ways to separate the raid-focused PLers from those actually playing the game. Maybe let them flag a character at creation as a Raid-Only character and they start at 50, but no weapons or magic works outside of raid zones
Wow, of all the crazy ideas out there, this one I actually enjoy a ton!
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
----------------------------------
[center]
Old 12-06-2019, 06:50 AM
Planar Protector

Except there's no real "raid zones" in EQ until Sky and VP. Even Hate/Fear have been extensively small group or even solo farmed. Then there's still only ToV and Sleepers that could actually qualify as raid only zones.
Closed Thread