Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2019, 04:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ligma [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hilarious how you can't even remember 8 years of Obama vilification. You're right, it's not state run TV, we have a TV run state where the president ignores experts and listens to a few talking heads on TV.
It sounds like you don't have a grasp on your own overall point here. So what if it vilified Obama for 8 years? What is your point when you make this statement? You bring up this point like it's some kind of 'gotcha'. I did not forget fox news was largely anti Obama. What is your point? What is the relevence? How does that prove fox news is or isn't state sponsored?

I guess it's nice you can walk this back a bit and admit you were wrong. The next step is realizing actually how wrong you are and that CNN/MSM are actually funded by the globalist state that bleeds America for it's own ends.
Old 12-05-2019, 04:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It sounds like you don't have a grasp on your own overall point here. So what if it vilified Obama for 8 years? What is your point when you make this statement? You bring up this point like it's some kind of 'gotcha'. I did not forget fox news was largely anti Obama. What is your point? What is the relevence? How does that prove fox news is or isn't state sponsored?

I guess it's nice you can walk this back a bit and admit you were wrong. The next step is realizing actually how wrong you are and that CNN/MSM are actually funded by the globalist state that bleeds America for it's own ends.
(((globalist))) [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-05-2019, 04:23 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's really hard to have a conversation with people who don't live in reality and view facts as opinion.
Old 12-05-2019, 04:25 PM
Banned

Off to your safe space then. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] See ya.
Old 12-05-2019, 06:49 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ligma [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hilarious how you can't even remember 8 years of Obama vilification. You're right, it's not state run TV, we have a TV run state where the president ignores experts and listens to a few talking heads on TV.

Okay - let's play this game. Name the organizations on TV that are currently pledging to a Republican party. Name the democrats. Then make an assessment.

Can't you see the contradiction in your own statement? Can't you remember the Obama vilification he says? Then he follows it with "The President only listens to a few talking heads (Fox) because everyone other one is owned and committed to the Democratic party." Great contradiction - Obama vilified by the one news organization that is Republican but Trump vilified by the 50 that are Democrat.

But wait how does few and vilification of Obama go hand and hand?
Last edited by BallzDeep; 12-05-2019 at 06:55 PM..
Old 12-05-2019, 06:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Okay - let's play this game. Name the organizations on TV that are currently pledging to a Republican party. Name the democrats. Then make an assessment.

Can't you see the contradiction in your own statement? Can't you remember the Obama vilification he says? Then he follows it with "The President only listens to a few talking heads (Fox) because everyone other one is owned and committed to the Democratic party." Great contradiction - Obama vilified by the one news organization that is Republican but Trump vilified by the 50 that are Democrat.

But wait how does few and vilification of Obama go hand and hand?
how do you feel about all the locally owned Sinclair stations that parrot alt-right and Russian talking points?
Old 12-05-2019, 06:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
how do you feel about all the locally owned Sinclair stations that parrot alt-right and Russian talking points?
What are these talking points? I’d love to hear some theories.
Old 12-05-2019, 06:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What are these talking points? I’d love to hear some theories.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53jSqVpCDYs
Old 12-05-2019, 07:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
https://youtu.be/_fHfgU8oMSo
Old 12-05-2019, 07:01 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Sadly, I don't even know what that is. It's bad that you accuse someone that has less knowledge of that stuff than you do and you are still accusing them of it.

If something is a talking point, it is on you to disprove. If you can't disprove, you use statements like yours above. Something that can't counter the point and adds nothing of value. Notice when I mention left talking points, I use my own counterpoint to defend my point of view. You just add nothing.....
Closed Thread