Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2019, 06:20 AM
Kobold

What would be a better mob or mobs to camp at 44 or 45 to go to 50 off of, that would not be super contested?
Old 12-05-2019, 07:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireblade7 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you can kill it at 38... you could just wait to buy spells at 50 I guess.
Yeah, if you don't want to be able to kill it faster and faster so that less of your time is spent in combat and more of it is spent with the respawn timer ticking down.

I think, but am not sure, that green cons that give exp give reduced exp. Not sure though. Just never felt like a mob that is 1 level green still gave 95% as much exp as a mob that's the bottom of blue.
Old 12-05-2019, 07:53 AM
Kobold

I think a 37 mob is blue all the way too (but not at) 50.
Old 12-05-2019, 03:24 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by flacidpenguin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think a 37 mob is blue all the way too (but not at) 50.
37 is blue to 50.

Use ZEMs, and try to camp at least 2 re-spawns at 6 minutes ish if you are solo.

A level 37 in HHK awards more exp than a level 50 in OOT.
Old 12-06-2019, 02:47 AM
Fire Giant

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
37 is blue to 50.

Use ZEMs, and try to camp at least 2 re-spawns at 6 minutes ish if you are solo.

A level 37 in HHK awards more exp than a level 50 in OOT.
No wonder I was seeing a lot of high levels there patiently killing the guards.

Went in for a stroll, same guys, banked, chatted a bit, afk, wandered, same guys, same spot, went afk for about an hour as I did some chores, same guys, same poor guards near entrance.

Yeah its viable.

Same spawn with a few minutes timer is ideal to do a lot of things semi afk , I did it on the sewers with the same static spawn as I browsed reddit, imgur, youtube with a small web based timer on the background ... kill quickly, go afk again ...

I even worked a bit online with the static spawn timer in the background.

I mean, if you just want to gain xp and not be completely tied to the game , why not?

I am completely shameless admitting I would do it , so why not others?

Specially on days where you have to do other things online (work usually for me) .. so again, why not?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
----------------------------------
[center]
Old 12-06-2019, 12:59 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think, but am not sure, that green cons that give exp give reduced exp. Not sure though.
Yeah, I feel the same way. Hard to demonstrably measure. I can definitively tell you that, out of era, higher cons awarded more total XP; with lvl cap of 65, a red PoFire solo kill (lvl 68 mob) awarded very much more AA XP than it did when I tried it again at lvl 70 and the same mob was blue. The difference was really big, like 50-60% less XP as I recall, but I’m not super confident about the exact ratio.

Myuharin <Force of Will> & Myuharin the Revenant
Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth View Post
6 hybrids in one group.. i believe you may actually LOSE experience per kill.
Old 12-10-2019, 08:44 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to vanix Send a message via AIM to vanix Send a message via Yahoo to vanix
Default *cough* cough... Highkeep...

Im pretty sure i watched ppl ding 60 off lvl 35 necro whores in HK so yeah thats overkill for lvl 50 bro
Old 12-10-2019, 08:52 PM
Planar Protector

Cyndreela in feerrott lvl 40 on 6 min timer is a decent one for like a wizard
Old 12-10-2019, 09:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by uygi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, I feel the same way. Hard to demonstrably measure. I can definitively tell you that, out of era, higher cons awarded more total XP; with lvl cap of 65, a red PoFire solo kill (lvl 68 mob) awarded very much more AA XP than it did when I tried it again at lvl 70 and the same mob was blue. The difference was really big, like 50-60% less XP as I recall, but I’m not super confident about the exact ratio.
I was tempted to test by killing a green that gives exp 10/20 times, then a blue that gives exp 10/20 times, and use the exp formulas to figure it out exactly. But then I hit 45 and screw trying to track my yellow bar in the 9th circle of hell.
Old 12-10-2019, 11:28 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was tempted to test by killing a green that gives exp 10/20 times, then a blue that gives exp 10/20 times, and use the exp formulas to figure it out exactly. But then I hit 45 and screw trying to track my yellow bar in the 9th circle of hell.
45 did suck, but 46 is going by so quick!!
Closed Thread